Home

Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only

This is a discussion on Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only

Hay there i would i would post this to help out people that have x360's and are wanting to update there rosters on Madden NFL 10. With this guide you are able to play with Julius Peppers as a Chicago Bear, Donovan McNabb as a Redskin or My favourite Anquan Boldin as a Raven all in Madden 10.

Before i start this guide i just would like to thank Hendzee for all his help with this he is the one that really should be making this guide because he was the guy that showed me all the steps and i just made a few tweaks. Anyway lets get started..

I suggest that before you even start doing this guide i think you should click on these links .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOagR-S6yg
http://forum.teamxbox.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=16

Watching this video and reading the article will give you a better understanding of what you are doing once you understand then the rest is super simple. But it is important that YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP CORRECTLY. Anyway lets get started.

First off you are going to need these programs for your PC/ Laptop or whatever you have all operating systems work with these programs so there is no issue.

*Updated Link* http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/...lease_Gui_.rar USB EXPLORER PROGRAM.

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php MODIO PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS FOR GAMESAVES TO BE MODDED.

UPDATED: This is the latest roster to be put up by Jimmy after going through it is the best 360 roster i have seen so far until more people upload more of course.

Roster-426

That is the most up to date roster file i know of not sure if it is finshed or not.. But im sure many people will relase roster files soon.

First of all you need to have your own roster file that is on your USB. So all you need to do is go in to the Main Menu of Madden and save your Roster on your USB flashdrive make sure it is on there before you exit because without this process will not work!!!

Step 1: First of unzip the two files i have provided one of which is the USB explorer program or the USBXTAFGUI program. Extract it to your desktop then open the program and plug your USB click open device and you should see a folder called 0.(Dir) Content and a symbol which look like this ".." This is basically like the back button.

Double click the folder 0.(dir) folder now you should see a folder with a whole lot of numbers don't worry this is your unique profile ID which i will explain later on but double click on that and now you should see two more folders which look like this.

0.(dir)FFFE07D1
1.(dir)454108C6 (This is madden 10 content folder it has your saves from roster to franchise in here so click in here)

Now you will see another folder named 0.{dir) 000000001 now click on this which will take you to your saves storage.

from here it will show you all your saves you have made in Madden NFL 10 don't worry they shows the names of the saves so you don't need to worry about seeing a whole lot of numbers. It should look like this though

0. Roster- *Name of your roster*

Now remember when i said that you needed to save a roster from Madden before you began now here it comes into play click on your roster and click on the little tab button that says extract which will prompt you to save on the desktop click save. Next download a roster that some has provided here on OS or use the ones i have given save it to the desktop..

Step 2: Now here is the tricky part of this guide so read carefully!!

First of open the second zip file that has been provided this is called Modio this program is used for numerous things but we are using to Mod our game save that we extracted to our desktop with the gamesave we have downloaded from the internet or wherever you get it from.

After extracting Modio from the zip file Open Modio and for it too load up it takes a while so just hold on until it loads. Once it has loaded you must click on the little M that is in the corner this is like the file option on a word document after clicking it you should see a number of options click on the OPEN NEW RESIGNER WINDOW.

This should open a little window now click on load file which should take you to your files now pick the file that you extracted from your USB and click ok it should bring up your gamesave and all it's details the important thing you need to take note of here is the PROFILE ID AND DEVICE ID and the numbers that are next to them.

After you loaded your gamesave into the resigner window next thing you need to is open a new resigner window and load up the roster that you have downloaded from the net. After loading it up you will notice that the PROFILE ID AND DEVICE ID between both files are diffrent what we are trying to do is make the file you want to have the same PROFILE ID AND DEVICE ID as the file that you saved on your USB.

So now the copy he device and profile id numbers from the USB file you put on your desktop and paste the numbers into the file you want to be put on your usb. So for example if your USB file device id number is 1 and your profile id number 2 you want the number 1 as your device id number on your desktop file and the number 2 as your profile id on the desktop file. If you get confused just look at the video link provided.

After putting the device and profile id numbers from your USB file onto the desktop file you MUST!!!! click rehash and resign which is at the bottom of the window of your desktop file do this numerous times as sometimes the Modio doesn't resign and rehash right away. From there click out of Modio closing all windows and we are now onto the final step.

Step 3:

After closing Modio we are going to put the the Desktop file onto the USB. You need to open the USBXTAFGUI program or the USB explorer program again so you can put your new file onto your usb but first you

HAVE TO DELETE THE ROSTER FILE YOU EXTRACTED FROM YOUR USB FIRST. IF YOU DON'T THE ROSTER WILL APPEAR DAMAGED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOAD.

THIS IS A ABSOLUTE MUST BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO START THE PROCESS AGAIN IF YOU DONT DO THIS. !!

After deleting the file go to the button inject USBXTAFGUI program. It will show you all your documents and such go to where you put your DESKTOP ROSTER FILE and click it it will now show on your USB. Exit the USB program. Fire up Madden 10 and voila there you go updated offseason rosters for Madden NFL 10.. Simple huh.

Any questions PM me or post in the thread i will answer questions but im sure Hendzee will answer question as well anyway hope this helps.. Also thanks to jimmy for uploading his roster for use.

Last edited by Skuxx24; 04-27-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: New link added
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Icon14 Re: Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users

Thank you Skuxx24 for this wondeful guide.... I did get this to work to perfection.... Boldin a (93 Overall) on The Ravens... Keep up the good work... I'm back to playing Madden 10 again...
Old 04-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users

Sweet! Glad ya got it workin
Old 04-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Re: Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Mc Dre
Thank you Skuxx24 for this wondeful guide.... I did get this to work to perfection.... Boldin a (93 Overall) on The Ravens... Keep up the good work... I'm back to playing Madden 10 again...

Happy you got it going its good to finally play Madden with updated rosters huh. Hendzee wanted to try a few frnchise files have you uploaded one yet?? With the NCAA FOOTBALL 10 DRAFT CLASS sorry to be a pain..
Old 04-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

haha, I didnt bother cause you got it working, but I will if you want

also the official updated version of USBXTAFGUI is found here
http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/...lease_Gui_.rar

0.(dir)FFFE07D1 is the name of your profile save, so it will be different for everyone. But I am almost positive it always starts with FFF.

Otherwise great work, hope to see some Madden rosters trickling in soon and in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendeeze
haha, I didnt bother cause you got it working, but I will if you want

also the official updated version of USBXTAFGUI is found here
http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/...lease_Gui_.rar

0.(dir)FFFE07D1 is the name of your profile save, so it will be different for everyone. But I am almost positive it always starts with FFF.

Otherwise great work, hope to see some Madden rosters trickling in soon and in the future.
So do i hope this starts off huge for us 360 users. But most users will just go through each folder until they find madden 10 folder anyway. So Hendzee also sorry again but you think you could upload just a NCAA football 10 dynasty file instead with all the folders and such?? I want to see if you can create gamesave folders as well as transfering.

Im pretty sure it is possible since i was able to upload your profile before. Really want to see if franchise files and other files are the same as rosters..
Old 04-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Worked like a charm!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoak
Worked like a charm!

Glad to help. Also just wondering if this thread should be stickied?? Because it is a guide to updateing rosters on the 360 not sure how it works on how threads get to become sticky so ill just wait for a mod or admin to approve..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »