Home

2014 Madden 12 Franchise file for PS2 (Working)

This is a discussion on 2014 Madden 12 Franchise file for PS2 (Working) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 11:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
2014 Madden 12 Franchise file for PS2 (Working)

I am attaching a PS2 Madden 12 franchise file. It's in max format. What I have done is take an updated Madden 08 pc roster which I got from footballidiots.com and converted it to be played as a franchise file for the Playstation 2. It wasn't an easy conversion to say the least, but I finally got it running. A few things before you download the file. First, the roster is as current as I could make it without it freezing. All depth charts have been re-sorted. Most of the team rosters are already full, meaning you must release a player before you can sign one. It's vital that all team rosters have the correct amount of position players. I believe the roster max is 55. Contracts although not based on real life are acceptable. The salary cap has been turned off. When simming games you have to them individually. For whatever reason when I choose sim week or season it doesn't. But when I sim each game individually they sim fine and you are then able to advance to the next week. As far as being able to play multiple seasons, I can't say for sure if you will be able to. I haven't tested that. I basically concentrated on getting a working franchise file. But I believe you should as long as you keep each team's roster in accordance to the breakdowns outlined in the game. Most of the contracts are 3 year based. Although Madden 15 is only a little over a week away, this file is for those who still enjoy the last PS2 version of Madden looking for accurate rosters. I can't say for certain that you won't encounter any problems. But from what I have played and the way I have everything setup it's good to go. Hope the community enjoys.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SLUS-21946 Madden NFL Fran Fran2 (F4FB88E2).rar (517.4 KB, 114 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 Madden 12 Franchise file for PS2 (Working)

I just haven't been able to get into the new generation Maddens at all. I played I think 2010 for a hot minute... The run animations are just so bad and they are still so bad that it just infuriates me. I don't know how they can make the spin moves, jukes and other things look so awesome and jack up the most important animation in the game so badly. It's like watching a horrendous remake of your favorite movie of all times. It's like watching M.Night Shymalans vision of The Last Airbender its so fracking infuriating.

So with that said I have to say thank you beyond thank you's for updating the roster of the last Madden that I deem acceptable to play. Thank you so much. I wish these would keep coming every year. Until there is some competition or until Madden finally realizes that they're characters look like completely untalented dorks on the field I will be playing my so old Madden12/NCAA 11 on the super old PS2.

Thanks again

Now if I could only find some updated rosters for NCAA 11 on PS2 as well I will be having some fun!

Last edited by pwiltz; 09-13-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Good job, but you should have just made a roster file like that in the roster mode outside of the franchise.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #4
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

I just picked this game up at a pawn shop for $1.99 and I would love to upload your rosters but I have not even the slightest idea how to get these on a memory card. Anyone?
Old 12-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJDrocks
I just picked this game up at a pawn shop for $1.99 and I would love to upload your rosters but I have not even the slightest idea how to get these on a memory card. Anyone?
1. Get something like Action Replay MAX on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...y+MAX&_sacat=0

Get one that is best for your particular PS2. For example, if you have a slim, you would want one that is 3.0 or better. Also, you want a flash drive that is less than 1 GB formatted with FAT32.

2. Check out these directions:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/915410-k...my-memory-card

Enjoy!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 04:21 PM   #6
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

Thanks for telling me how to do this but it's too much work for me. I'll just play with the old rosters.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #7
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Do you think that this would be possible for Madden 07?
Old 12-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
Do you think that this would be possible for Madden 07?
Well, not these rosters, but you can make rosters for Madden 07. Mooch made them for Madden 04.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »