Home

Official Roster weekly

This is a discussion on Official Roster weekly within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Official Roster weekly

Ill upload week 2 tonight during the eagles game. Ill put it under a new topic wich will have all the individual weeks posted. Also I'll upload my 75 man roster. The only change from ea is that i put case keenum on the rams and mallet on the Texans and moved ray rice to a qb so you can basically have him suspended but bring him back when you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #42
Rookie

Is anyone uploading the weekly updates for 360? I'm thinking of getting Madden 15 but don't have live
Old 09-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #43
Rookie

SOLID COLD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Ill upload week 2 tonight during the eagles game. Ill put it under a new topic wich will have all the individual weeks posted. Also I'll upload my 75 man roster. The only change from ea is that i put case keenum on the rams and mallet on the Texans and moved ray rice to a qb so you can basically have him suspended but bring him back when you want.
it's good to take my advice! i forgot though that each tuesday is usually the release date, but if u can get them monday night, good. please post EA official default roster separate. we can do trades ourselves if needed. EA claimed they were going to take ray out the rosters which should've been done last wk. please link us to your thread here also so we'll know where to look

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
Is anyone uploading the weekly updates for 360? I'm thinking of getting Madden 15 but don't have live
read my post above

Last edited by SOLID COLD; 09-15-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #44
Rookie

Sweet to see people are uploading the updates, bought the game on 360 it's downloading now, excited to get the new roster tonight

Microsoft wants me to give them 70 bucks to use my own internet after giving them more than that to get the game already, **** them
Old 09-15-2014, 05:50 PM   #45
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Can you do this for PS3 too or will this be strictly for 360? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #46
Pro

Ps3 only. This thread is kinda mixed up with the 360/ ps3...
Old 09-15-2014, 07:14 PM   #47
Rookie

Well I don't know if it downloads updates to the actual game but it does let me download the roster, I'll post it once I get a chance to play the game for a bit if no one has
Old 09-16-2014, 08:51 PM   #48
Rookie

SOLID COLD's Arena

Quote:
Ps3 only
still no sign of wk 2. u open a new thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
Well I don't know if it downloads updates to the actual game but it does let me download the roster, I'll post it once I get a chance to play the game for a bit if no one has
please do, but please don't stand us up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »