Home

Madden 25 roster update as of 9/1 PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 25 roster update as of 9/1 PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #33
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden 25 roster update as of 9/1 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
I can save you some headache on that one if you see some players with wrong gear just write their names in this thread , i will look what gear they had last time they played and will update them as soon as possible .
So, are you sticking with the plan to release the next update soon with practice squad players or gonna wait a while longer now?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #34
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Here it is , sorry for making you guys wait , trying to eat more than i can chew probably .

9/3 update #4 : http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/67642415/file.html

Notes : not all practice squad players are in there only the ones that i didnt need to create , didnt have the time to create all the 60rated players who will probably be deep down on the depth chart anyways for now .
Old 09-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 1

niners notes

weights
there are a bunch of niner players who are on record as weighing more than the official roster says or what madden has them at.

DE tank carradine 295lbs
DT lawrence okoye 305lbs
DT ian williams 315lbs
DT glenn dorsey 310lbs
DT quinton dial 320lbs
DE demarcus dobbs 297lbs
DE caleb ramsey 298lbs

RB lamichael james 205lbs
RB kendall hunter 208lbs
LT joe staley 315lbs
OG brandon thomas 317lbs

position changes
quinton dial DT to DE
lawrence okoye DT to DE

players needing to be “made”
FS #31 L.J. McCray
- 210lbs, 6’0”
- an overall around high 60s with mid 80s speed and low 80s hard hitting
- picture: http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/h...30138449_a.jpg

OC #63 dillon farrell
- 310lbs, 6’3”
- an overall in the mid 60s
- picture: http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/sl...630&h=420&q=75

RT #69 carter bykowski
313lbs, 6’7”
- an overal in the high 60s with better pass blocking than run blocking stats & - he has good footwork
- picture: http://www.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/u...r-bykowski.png

other changes

MLB michael wilhoite needs to have low 80s SPD & mid 80s ACC as he’s a former S. he’s not a run stopper but good in coverage. his overall should be higher than borland but not by much.

MLB chris borland needs to have 76 SPD & 84 ACC

FB #33 trey millard needs lighter skin (picture http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...01/6824316.jpg). he’s very athletic for a FB (82 SPD, 83 ACC, 74 AGI

CB reaser is fast! 94 SPD with 90 ACC

CB acker is less fast. 89 SPD with 87 ACC

RG boone's body is too fat & doesn't have dark hair.
picture: http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/14/36/43.../3/628x471.jpg
how is that?

- - -

also, has anyone figured out how to add injuries to players to make the IR realistic?

the niners have a tone of IR guys. FB trey millard, CB reaser, RB hunter, FB tukuafu, WR chuck jacobs, OG fonoti, DE ramsey, CB acker & DT dorsey. plus a some on the NFI/PUP: bowman & lattimore,

Last edited by ajra21; 09-03-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #36
MVP

lisinas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21

also, has anyone figured out how to add injuries to players to make the IR realistic?
Thanks for all the info , as i said right now im not interested in editing ratings for players , i will wait till around week 2/3 and even then i will use madden 15 rating updates with some slight adjustments by myself .
As for weight sadly it doesnt have any impact other than what you see when scrolling through your roster , other than that thanks for the info and i should do those position changes and other things tomorrow or in few days .

And about IR question... sadly IR is broken/non existent in madden 25.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Thanks for all the info , as i said right now im not interested in editing ratings for players , i will wait till around week 2/3 and even then i will use madden 15 rating updates with some slight adjustments by myself .
As for weight sadly it doesnt have any impact other than what you see when scrolling through your roster , other than that thanks for the info and i should do those position changes and other things tomorrow or in few days .

And about IR question... sadly IR is broken/non existent in madden 25.
the weight does/should make a difference as it helps them to fit into a scheme.

figured the M25 IR problem couldn't be worked around.

don't worry about the rating as anyone can do that once they download it. doing the other stuff would be great. i only put those in as some players needed adding.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:24 PM   #38
MVP

can you alter the scheme they prefer etc? like joe staley is listed as being a zone blocker LT & davis is a run blocker.

just wondering?
Old 09-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #39
MVP

lisinas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
can you alter the scheme they prefer etc? like joe staley is listed as being a zone blocker LT & davis is a run blocker.

just wondering?
Somewhat , you can only choose 2/3 options through editor , run blocker / pass blocker / balanced . Either way i remember people doing tests if schemes were working in CFM few months after the release of m25 and they said that they are broken aka pretty much not working at all , so dont worry about schemes , the only thing it does is that it shows different player ratings depending on what scheme you choose and even then its still pretty broken but i dont wanna write a wall of text here about how bad that feature is in m25. Basically it doesnt do anything.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Somewhat , you can only choose 2/3 options through editor , run blocker / pass blocker / balanced . Either way i remember people doing tests if schemes were working in CFM few months after the release of m25 and they said that they are broken aka pretty much not working at all , so dont worry about schemes , the only thing it does is that it shows different player ratings depending on what scheme you choose and even then its still pretty broken but i dont wanna write a wall of text here about how bad that feature is in m25. Basically it doesnt do anything.
ok, in general, i like to have all of my OL on the same scheme as a i find it dramatically helps my run & pass blocking.

what program do you use to edit? i use a mac and am trying to find something that works on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »