Home

Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 08:33 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
You cant convert the roster itself, but you can export all players from xbox roster and import them to your ps3 roster using the editor .
Oh! Ok, perfect. That's exactly what I'm looking for then. That I can understand.

Quote:
My question would be what do i need to open this file with editor ? Not familiar with xbox files.
You need a program called modio.

So, once I export the 360 players, they'll go right into the PS3 save imported and all the depth charts will remain the same? And what program do I need to open the PS3 Madden save and import? Thanks!
Old 09-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #10
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Oh! Ok, perfect. That's exactly what I'm looking for then. That I can understand.

You need a program called modio.

So, once I export the 360 players, they'll go right into the PS3 save imported and all the depth charts will remain the same? And what program do I need to open the PS3 Madden save and import? Thanks!
Editors are the same for both consoles but you need program called bruteforce to decrypt/encrypt PS3 saves to make it editable/readable for console once you are done editing. Depth charts will probably get messed up though.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:01 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Editors are the same for both consoles but you need program called bruteforce to decrypt/encrypt PS3 saves to make it editable/readable for console once you are done editing. Depth charts will probably get messed up though.
Cool, thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately if depth charts are gonna be a mess, I'm probably better off just getting the regular PS3 updates someone posted here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0

Please help!!! I try to do a connected franchise with the updated rosters but the depth chart winds up getting reordered in the process after I import. Any way to fix this? XBOX360
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbamapat90
Please help!!! I try to do a connected franchise with the updated rosters but the depth chart winds up getting reordered in the process after I import. Any way to fix this? XBOX360
Pretty sure it automatically reorders the depth chart when you start a franchise, might do it at the start of every season too or atleast when a team gets a new coach.

The weekly roster updates reflect the team right now, so a team whose QB is injured and someone else is starting will not be at the top of the depth chart, or a guy suspended like Adrian Peterson will not be on the depth chart.

But when you start a franchise obviously each team should have the best healthy players playing, probably ordered based on their rating under the team's schemes and position schems.

If you want to control the depth chart you will have to control the other teams, click the right stick and create a new coach or the current coach for alll the teams whose depth chart you want to control.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:53 PM   #14
Rookie

Random question:

Why doesn't this include injuries?
Old 09-30-2014, 06:01 PM   #15
Rookie

Don't know, but it should.

Guys that are hurt but not on IR/suspended should be on the team but off/low on the depth chart in "play now" games.

Guys that are on IR and done for the year (rg3 maybe?) should be injured when you start a franchise, unless you have pre-existing injuries set to off.

CPU teams auto reorder the depth chart in franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 02:17 AM   #16
Rookie

http://www.filedropper.com/roster-w5

edit: Just takin a look at the roster now, JJ Watt has been made even more beastly, he was already going to be my 1st pick in my fantasy draft franchise hope I can still get him, need to do the damn thing already had the game for a month.

They've been dropping Shady's ratings might have to go with Charles instead/

Last edited by BanchamekGym; 10-04-2014 at 02:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »