Home

Take That EA (M15 Offseason) - [360]

This is a discussion on Take That EA (M15 Offseason) - [360] within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2015, 07:05 PM   #1
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Take That EA (M15 Offseason) - [360]

Hello, friends. I have been working on an offseason file for about the past month. So far the file includes updated player information, including years pro, age, and updated contracts, Correct contract information for recent free agent signees, a handful of the top rookies, soon to have portrait and facial look a likes, and eventually schematical updates.

I have been working on this file for myself as a way to stay updated on offseason transactions, but have no issues sharing it if there is interest.

Let me know if y'all want a taste and I'll post it up!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2015, 12:59 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Take That EA (M15 Offseason) - [360]

Any chance you would make one for madden 25? Been using your old ones for 25 before and I love them! An updated version would be sick. Been trying to work on my own but don't have as much time as I would like to tackle the project....
Old 03-22-2015, 12:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
Any chance you would make one for madden 25? Been using your old ones for 25 before and I love them! An updated version would be sick. Been trying to work on my own but don't have as much time as I would like to tackle the project....
Lol, I've been doing the same thing for the PS3. No where near as good though. Rondo's roster was the best!
Old 03-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Post Re: Take That EA (M15 Offseason) - [360]

Mister Rondo pls make this update and share it here for free so offline users can update our madden! You M25 roster was AWESOME, i wont see that ugly faces (like Terrele Pryor). I will really thankful if you do that.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Hello, friends. I have been working on an offseason file for about the past month. So far the file includes updated player information, including years pro, age, and updated contracts, Correct contract information for recent free agent signees, a handful of the top rookies, soon to have portrait and facial look a likes, and eventually schematical updates.

I have been working on this file for myself as a way to stay updated on offseason transactions, but have no issues sharing it if there is interest.

Let me know if y'all want a taste and I'll post it up!
I love your work, I was all about your M13 roster for the offseason and did a couple of my own personal edits off of it. You and I have a different style for rating the rooks, but I'd love if you'd share! Let me know if I can help somehow. I have a little free time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2015, 05:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Any progress with roster?? I whant so much star my franchise as Raiders and give TP chance.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:41 PM   #7
Rookie

I would love it see it brother.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:45 PM   #8
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Don't worry fellas, this is not forgotten. Although, I must admit, I did forget I even made this topic. I will have a taste for you guys soon, although I have a lot more rookies to make. I am through about the 4th round, and taking a break making players. Right now I am going through every free agent and assigning them to their teams, including practice squad.

I will have a file soon for you guys to peruse.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »