Home

M12 2015 NFL Draft/Offseason Roster

This is a discussion on M12 2015 NFL Draft/Offseason Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2015, 07:46 PM   #17
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: M12 2015 NFL Draft/Offseason Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Buddha to You
How is this coming along, Omega?
Coming along great I currently developed a program that will run through the roster and compare it to ourlads.com and tell me whats wrong, makes things much easier to edit on a daily basis, now ive strated basicly almost over from the start on these so the commentary is going to have to b fixed didnt realize til after cause I play with commentary off like im on the field, once the next file is out I will work on the commentary aspect

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 11-24-2015, 06:01 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Was trying to start my own thread but I think because of my Dad getting ban on here(hence the name...haha), they took those privileges away from me. But I made usuing depth charts from rotoworld almost all the players that play in games and put them on Madden 12. Now the only way to get these rosters is this...send me a PM with your gamertag and password and i would download it to my xbox and save it using your cloud. i know how can you trust a stranger?...well my Dad has a facebook account and i would be happy to give his name out and have him reply to you, so at least you know your dealing with a real person and not some crook...plus if you dont have a credit card on file, what the hell could i do with your gamertag except change your password and make you call 1800 4 my xbox...but seriously I am legit, to bad all the rotten people on earth would make you think I am a scammer. I mean I ain't the greatest person and matter of fact it is the Dad emailing this because operation sports ban me and I created the fake name....can't wait to be pointed out to these monitors again...good luck with your madden 12 with outdated roster and you could have had these and complain about how ****ty of a job i did, but I would argue that point....everything is right except Jersey numbers...have fun yourself with that...I will make them right on my file but they are not right as of this minute....later and all of you that keep asking ea to bring back spectate mode...they keep laughing at you guys/going on 5 years now, so just give it up, they are not 2k...amynjon2006 yahoo com if they ban me and block the PMs
Old 11-30-2015, 04:06 AM   #19
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Hey guys just wanna give everyone an update for anyone who got the season pass ur pass will b extended all through next season as well for this game since I haven't released many updates for this, there will b an update, a huge update coming so thank for being patient I wanna get it right but wanted to extend everyone's into next season as well take care

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 12-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #20
Rookie

Mr. Buddha to You's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Hey guys just wanna give everyone an update for anyone who got the season pass ur pass will b extended all through next season as well for this game since I haven't released many updates for this, there will b an update, a huge update coming so thank for being patient I wanna get it right but wanted to extend everyone's into next season as well take care
Will you be doing a NCAA12 roster as well?
Old 12-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #21
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Buddha to You
Will you be doing a NCAA12 roster as well?
i dont currently own that but i know braska is working on it my focus is to get this complete then ncaa 12 is somthing id def wanna look into after

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2015, 01:00 PM   #22
Rookie

bronco72's Arena

Does the roster work with M12 create a team fantasy draft? Some work fine. Some freeze when u go draft players. It depends on how it was converted. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:29 PM   #23
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco72
Does the roster work with M12 create a team fantasy draft? Some work fine. Some freeze when u go draft players. It depends on how it was converted. Thanks.
im hearing right now the fantasy draft doesnt work but in the new file im working on its basicly done from scratch so things could change

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 12-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #24
Rookie

bronco72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
im hearing right now the fantasy draft doesnt work but in the new file im working on its basicly done from scratch so things could change
I downloaded the roster that I thought you started with and it did not wor so I suspected this did not either. Last year Johnson48's roster did not work in FD, but Datdudes did. I took his roster and worked the heads, portraits, and player commentary and all was good. I exchqnged some post with Johnson48, and he did the import a little different that Xanathol's instruction and that seemed to be the difference. I don't think it is much of an issue because I think very few care about Fantasy Draft. I do.

What is your ETA on the new roster. I would much rather spend a few bucks than take the time necessary make it work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »