Home

Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16?

This is a discussion on Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 07:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16?

Curious if Madden 16 will work in Madden Roster Editor as every Madden game has in the past. Any guesses? Hopefully some of you are getting it on release date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
Curious if Madden 16 will work in Madden Roster Editor as every Madden game has in the past. Any guesses? Hopefully some of you are getting it on release date.
I would say certain attributes would work but I almost guarantee that there will be new fields added in M16. This would make it even more difficult to fully use unless we have an update to the editor. We might be able to partially use the editor but not fully functional. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #3
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I would say it likely will be the same as it's been since '13.Should work for rosters but not in franchise ,unfortunately,like the old franchise modes
Old 08-25-2015, 02:25 PM   #4
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I would say it likely will be the same as it's been since '13.Should work for rosters but not in franchise ,unfortunately,like the old franchise modes
It's not been the same since 13 bud. There have been a select few field changes/additions especially from M25 to M15. We can still make it work with some tweaks & fixes but there certainly has been some added fields when opening from the editor. The biggest changes came from M25 to M15 with an additional 3 fields I believe. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-25-2015, 10:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
It's not been the same since 13 bud. There have been a select few field changes/additions especially from M25 to M15. We can still make it work with some tweaks & fixes but there certainly has been some added fields when opening from the editor. The biggest changes came from M25 to M15 with an additional 3 fields I believe. Thanks!
Yeah, this. I really don't buy want to buy this game until I know the Editor can be successfully used.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 10:31 PM   #6
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
So what you're telling me is that you can open up a connected franchise file in the editor.This means you can edit draft classes and such.I wasn't aware of when this changed because I haven't bought a version since '12.I've been just going off what I presumed was correct.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
So what you're telling me is that you can open up a connected franchise file in the editor.This means you can edit draft classes and such.I wasn't aware of when this changed because I haven't bought a version since '12.I've been just going off what I presumed was correct.
You can't do that with anything beyond Madden 12, unfortunately. Just the main rosters, not CCM rosters. I miss custom draft classes.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:33 PM   #8
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
You can't do that with anything beyond Madden 12, unfortunately. Just the main rosters, not CCM rosters. I miss custom draft classes.
That's what I had thought.The other poster just got me on a technicality but obviously nothing of any significance has changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »