Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #393
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Perhaps it would be easier for most of you if I ask for help in the form of a PayPal donation
Wow. I've spent 100's of hours modding and this thought process never even occurred to me as being an option. Thanks for the idea.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:41 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 4

I can't seem to make this work for my Vita. I have an unmodded Vita (3.65 System), but I do know how to use psvimg tools. I was able to get an updated roster for MLB 14 the show downloaded, but when I try to update madden for the Vita, I show the file as able to load, but then there are no players. I have tried 4 different Rosters the SBLI16 roster, the 2016WC roster, the one from September (can't remember the file name), and the BESTOFTHEBEST roster. I started by saving a roster with the same name in madden as the one I download. I do a backup of the app under QCMA. I go to psvimg tools, and i type in the command line psvimg-extract -K (my key) savedata.psvimg then Output, which is my directory where I put my extracted files. Then I take the file I downloaded and substitute it into the Output folder for the save game. Then I do a repack of the file using the command line psvimg-create -n -K (my key) then savedata then Output, and then Repack. After this, I transfer the files back to the Vita using QCMA. The files install fine, and load fine, but there are no players. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Jay16509; 05-10-2017 at 11:42 AM. Reason: forgot to put someting in the post.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #395
Rookie

And thank you guys for any help you can give.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 01:53 AM   #396
Rookie

Ok, now I have it where I get file is corrupt. Went back and looked at each step of the way. Even though I save my roster at first as 2016SBLI, when I extract it using psvimg, it saves the file as the SEP102016 in my folder. Any suggestions?
Old 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #397
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Probably, but you need to add/remove specific columns and add correct values (not any value is allowed) for those new (additional) columns when converting a PC roster to PS Vita and vice versa. Also it is important to check the maximum number of players a PC and PS Vita rosters can handle to adjust accordingly.
Is there a certain application I'd need to use to try this out?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #398
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Is there a certain application I'd need to use to try this out?
For the PS Vita/PSTV side you need Madden DB editor v3.0 and any spreadsheet program like Excel, Calc, ... Please check this post too before, to prepare your PS Vita/PSTV roster file to be loaded in Madden DB editor v3.0.

For the PC side perhaps you would need also another roster editor, not sure about it.

Hope that helps!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #399
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay16509
Ok, now I have it where I get file is corrupt. Went back and looked at each step of the way. Even though I save my roster at first as 2016SBLI, when I extract it using psvimg, it saves the file as the SEP102016 in my folder. Any suggestions?
I will help you a bit later. I need to finish something else before.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:53 PM   #400
Rookie

No problem, lorak. I appreciate any help you can give. I figured out for the file. Now both of them are showing as the 2016SBLI save, I do the repack, and transfer the files back over, and when I do, the file is still listed as corrupt.
Take your time. I'm going to continue to play with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »