Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2016, 12:10 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

I am still struggling to decryt the files. I use windows. I tried the demeerh.prx again but no luck. I want to see if I can do something with NHL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 06:55 PM   #66
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblades26
I am still struggling to decryt the files. I use windows. I tried the demeerh.prx again but no luck. I want to see if I can do something with NHL.
deemerh.prx goes on your psp memory card.

Put the deemerh.prx file in:
/SEPLUGINS/

Create a Game.txt file if you don't already have one.
Open it and type:
ms0:/seplugins/deemerh.prx 1

if you're using a PSP Go internal memory like I am, it would be ef0:/seplugins/deemerh.prx 1

This enables the plugin.

Put this game.txt file /SEPLUGINS/ as well.

Now restart your VSH. Press select on PSP, scroll to restart VSH.

You can double check if its active by pressing select, then advanced then plugins and looking there. Sometimes I disable and re-enable just in case.

Once restarted, you open NHL 07.
Create a Roster save.
Exit.

Then plug PSP back into your computer and open up the memory card drive again.

Now go to /PSP/SAVEPLAIN
In that folder there should be some save folder or folders starting with UXXXXXX. One of those is the NHL roster. I forget the UL number for NHL, I can look it up later or just send you a decrypted save.

Anyway, you want to copy that to your computer. The SDDATA.BIN file is the unencrypted save.

All of that said - I was looking at the NHL Roster save a couple weeks ago and it didnt load up in the NHL PC roster editors or the DB Editor or TDBViewer. You can open it up in a hex editor and a lot of it is in plain text though, so you can edit some things just in a hex editor. I didn't go much further than that though because I didnt have time and have been focusing more on football and basketball editing lately.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:31 PM   #67
Rookie

Thanks! I will give it a shot.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:45 PM   #68
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblades26
Thanks! I will give it a shot.
Check your PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #69
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
All of that said - I was looking at the NHL Roster save a couple weeks ago and it didnt load up in the NHL PC roster editors or the DB Editor or TDBViewer. You can open it up in a hex editor and a lot of it is in plain text though, so you can edit some things just in a hex editor. I didn't go much further than that though because I didnt have time and have been focusing more on football and basketball editing lately.
I saw the work you did with the Sonics, looks pretty awesome! Is there any roster update you have available for the game?

Old 03-06-2016, 09:41 PM   #70
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
I saw the work you did with the Sonics, looks pretty awesome! Is there any roster update you have available for the game?
Hello! Thanks. I've been working on mixing and matching files from different teams. (e.g. Celtics court with Sonics logos or Bucks courts with Sonics logos) Very mixed results. Unfortunately, I'm struggling trying to decipher how to read the court files in a hex editor. It's not exactly the same as the PC version.

As far as Rosters go, no, I haven't gotten anywhere with the Live series. Both NBA Live and NHL use a DBC format, which is a little different than DBF I guess from the PC series and the Madden games. I've been able to go in some of the files and change things so that say, the Thunder are the Sonics now, but modding it for rosters would be quite an undertaking. I believe the PS2 and Xbox versions use the same roster format though, so if we can locate a newer update for those games, we can probably convert it over?
Old 03-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #71
Rookie

i loaded franchise file for Madden 12 psp but when i try to play a game psp crashes any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 07:18 PM   #72
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryplayer
i loaded franchise file for Madden 12 psp but when i try to play a game psp crashes any suggestions
Hmm can you give me more details?

I dont have Madden 12 loaded on my actual PSP right now, but I just tried booting it up in an emulator and loaded the franchise file here, started the first game of the season (Saints vs Packers) and it loaded fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »