Home

Anyone want to collaborate on a Classic teams roster?

This is a discussion on Anyone want to collaborate on a Classic teams roster? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2016, 11:28 PM   #25
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone want to collaborate on a Classic teams roster?

rplatypus, here the file for Madden 17.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (776.5 KB, 10 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2017, 10:05 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 3

Can one of you fellas please transfer the 1995 NCAA Roster to PS3?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-360-a-30.html
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 08-14-2017, 09:53 PM   #27
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm going to go ahead and start on a 1990 Tecmo Super Bowl roster. I'm finishing up a roster template to import players into. I've got a few teams done already and should have around half of the players already created. It will have all 30 players for each of the 28 teams and I'm going to toss a few big name players that Tecmo left out into free agency. There will be around 2500 total players on the roster because I have to account for all the default roster player Id's. So there will be around 1600 generic players with a 52-60 overall rating. This will be for M15 on 360 and PS3. I have no ETA since I'm just starting it. I've got some time to work on this over the next few weeks but after that I'm going to be pretty busy for a few months, so I'll see how it goes.

If anyone wants to help out on the roster, let me know. It doesn't matter which Madden or system you are on and you don't need to know how to use the editor. I can do a complete working port to any Madden from M12 on up. I'll probably only do a basic Play Now port to other Madden's if I work on this alone though. Thanks.

Edit: I just played a test game of the Raiders versus the 49ers and it looks like this will work pretty well for Madden with only the 30 player rosters. I was a bit nervous due to the lack of DB depth. Will likely need to play with injuries off the first year in CFM, maybe two years. I'm going to have to give all Defensive players 99 stamina though. Maybe O Lineman also. I don't think I've ever seen an O Lineman subbed out in game, so I don't know if that will matter too much.

Last edited by rplatypus; 08-15-2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Explained above

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »