Home

Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2017, 02:16 PM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2

Is there a way to change to only 1 team before going offseason?
Old 09-05-2017, 12:39 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
Update: Did anyone figure out how to load the roster file for Madden 12 PS2 into a new franchise? I made a few edits with the Bears, and when I loaded it into a new franchise, there was no schedule (it would show regular season, but it would say preseason when you selected the game play feature, and there were no games on the schedule). Also, when I tried to leave the franchise mode, the machine would freeze when I hit the triangle button.
Same. Can't proceed past preseason without preseason games. Great to have rosters and players all updated, but can't use rosters for franchise without preseason games.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:42 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
Another point: I saw that you put the 2016 schedule in the franchise mode. Cool. Also, I checked the rosters, and they are awesome. So many editing possibilities!!!!

One problem, though: In the franchise, there are some people with pre-existing injuries, and you can't turn that feature off.
What can be edited in franchise mode? I know you can't do player ratings which would be ideal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #36
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
Same. Can't proceed past preseason without preseason games. Great to have rosters and players all updated, but can't use rosters for franchise without preseason games.
You cant use the roster to start a new franchise, thats why I provided a franchise mode save.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:13 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
You cant use the roster to start a new franchise, thats why I provided a franchise mode save.
OK.

For this season, are you just going to provide a franchise with no roster?
Old 09-16-2017, 01:49 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwartzxc13
Hello, it seems that the stadiums in this file are a little messed up (Eagles play in Dolphins stadium, Falcons play in Eagles stadium, etc.). Is there an updated version of the file? Thanks for all the work you've done!
NZA editor. Should be on football idiots forum. But you have to follow what mintouri posted awhile back about using an hex editor for saves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »