Home

MaxDrive for roster saves

This is a discussion on MaxDrive for roster saves within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2004, 07:03 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
MaxDrive for roster saves

Was I the last to find out. I went looking for a X-Port or a Sharkport recently (after my girl cleaned up and lost my Sharkport disk a while back).

I was turned on to a MaxDrive for roster files and saves. I mean I just found out yesterday. Maybe this info will help some poor soul who did not know about it like me.

one.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MaxDrive for roster saves

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles167
Was I the last to find out. I went looking for a X-Port or a Sharkport recently (after my girl cleaned up and lost my Sharkport disk a while back).

I was turned on to a MaxDrive for roster files and saves. I mean I just found out yesterday. Maybe this info will help some poor soul who did not know about it like me.

one.....
Do you know of any place to get roster updates for the Collector's Edition?
Old 09-09-2004, 11:27 AM   #3
MVP

yes..you can get ce updates in your normal max drive community section...they are not listed under madden...they are somewhere in the "unknown" section..i have the regular edition and as of now there is not a update posted for my edition yet..im not sure about ce...but as a rule youll find most madden updates in the "unknown" section
Old 09-09-2004, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphanatic5
yes..you can get ce updates in your normal max drive community section...they are not listed under madden...they are somewhere in the "unknown" section..i have the regular edition and as of now there is not a update posted for my edition yet..im not sure about ce...but as a rule youll find most madden updates in the "unknown" section
Thank you sir. I don't have the Max Drive yet but i wanted to be sure i could get rosters before i bought one.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM   #5
MVP

just so you know..when i say "no updates are posted yet"..that means the opening day set of rosters....the aug 4th set is there for both formats of the game..along with other things like madden cards and whatnot..im only a roster guy myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2004, 01:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphanatic5
just so you know..when i say "no updates are posted yet"..that means the opening day set of rosters....the aug 4th set is there for both formats of the game..along with other things like madden cards and whatnot..im only a roster guy myself
Same here. I don't really care when a roster update comes out. I just want to be sure i can get one eventually. Other than for this one reason, i really have no use for the Max Drive.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #7
Banned

It has a purpose still. There are saves and roster updates for many games. I d/l a save for WWE Smackdown with a slew of created wrestlers. So it does kind of pay for itself. I like it better than the Sharkport or X-port.

Last edited by charles167; 09-09-2004 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles167
It has a purpose still. There are saves and roster updates for many games. I d/l a save for WWE Smackdown with a slew of created wrestlers. So it does kind of pay for itself. I like it better than the Sharkport or X-port.
Well yeah that stuff is cool too. I just don't want it for cheat codes or anything. Plus, i rarley ever use my PS2 so it would basically only be used for Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »