Home

Anybody Know When EA Will Give a Ps2 Roster Update?

This is a discussion on Anybody Know When EA Will Give a Ps2 Roster Update? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2004, 05:10 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Anybody Know When EA Will Give a Ps2 Roster Update?

i hope the update gets posted today...i havent even played it for about 10 days cause the rosters are so outdated...im gonna be bummed if i come home today and nothing is up...and i dont know what ourlads is doing either..they havent updated the depth charts in almost a month
Old 09-08-2004, 07:30 AM   #10
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6

I kept checking Ourlads all week waiting for them to update, but no dice...CBSSportsline has pretty good depth charts and ESPN has okay rosters(but they use Ourlads for depth charts)
And if anyone has the Sharkport version, thanx...
Old 09-08-2004, 10:06 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
np problam man just in case u need to here is how u can find my rosters from the ea update my MAX Drive Screen Name is ChiefsFan4Life so if u see that name under the rosters what will be the update i posted so i am awating the new ea update online it wont be out today cause EA HeadQuarters is closed but speaking of EA I almost forgot we might not get an update unless theres a merical and a god cause where they make the rosters the roster guy lives in Florida Tribourn Florida where u know what Hurricane Frances is so i would be surprise if Tribourn puts out a update this week i hope so and they will but we need a marical and i hope i am wrong that tribourn is not where they make the rosters but seeinng the videos on gamespot last month they showed a hguy on the computer make the rosters so if thats the case and there in tribourn then i would be shocked if they work these days thanks
What the Hell's a marical???

On a serious note, if you have the network adapter for PS2 do you just go online and the update will be there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2004, 10:18 AM   #12
MVP

i have to wait for chiefs fan to put them in the max drive community...how do they look fist?...are they good or did they leave alot undone?
Old 09-08-2004, 10:26 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphanatic5
i have to wait for chiefs fan to put them in the max drive community...how do they look fist?...are they good or did they leave alot undone?
Actually, I'm just asking the question...if you have a PS2 adapter, do you just go online and get the rosters? I just picked up Madden a couple days ago.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:28 AM   #14
MVP

oh...yes your right..if you have an adaptor ea forces you to download the latest rosters to play online
Old 09-09-2004, 07:06 AM   #15
MVP

people are saying the updates are comming friday...i dont know what they base it on...i hope its today..but at this point it really dosent matter anymore thursday friday..whats the difference..ourlads still hasnt updated either and the season starts today..so thats weird..i thought for sure they would have been done yesterday..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2004, 08:01 AM   #16
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

OVR: 10

FROM OURLADS-

"To our loyal subscribers: Due to the hospitalization of our depth chart database administrator, we have not been able to update our depth charts for the last few weeks. We intend to resume doing so as soon as circumstances permit. We are shooting for a target date sometime around September 18th to the 20th. (Please note that this is a tentative date that may need to be pushed back if the situation demands.) We appreciate your understanding during this hiatus, and regret the inconvenience. Updated: Wednesday 09/08/04 8:30 PM EDT"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »