Home

Offical Xbox Rosters?

This is a discussion on Offical Xbox Rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2004, 08:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Unhappy Offical Xbox Rosters?

I can't understand why there is no new roster update for the XBOX? You would think that now that the season is begun we would have one. I mean the last one was AUG 6. You know one thing EA was lways great with the PS2 in getting them out quite offten. I don't have the time to do them myself. Thanks for listening to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 10:18 AM   #2
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Offical Xbox Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks69
I can't understand why there is no new roster update for the XBOX? You would think that now that the season is begun we would have one. I mean the last one was AUG 6. You know one thing EA was lways great with the PS2 in getting them out quite offten. I don't have the time to do them myself. Thanks for listening to me.

I've been doing my own XBox rosters, but I need the injuries, IR players, retired players removed, etc. for better accuracy in Madden. I wish EA would give us the ability to place players on ALL TEAMS on IR or give them 1-14 game injuries for example - before the season. If we had that I would be playing franchise right now.

I'm a roster nut and I need the rosters right down to the #5 WR, #3 TE and even the LS if possible! When EA releases their official update, I'll be fixing all of the transactions and I'll try to post it up here as I'm sure EA will be behind on a few trades and will be missing some of the 48-54 roster spot type players.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:58 PM   #3
MVP

VanillaEps's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865

I've been doing my own XBox rosters, but I need the injuries, IR players, retired players removed, etc. for better accuracy in Madden. I wish EA would give us the ability to place players on ALL TEAMS on IR or give them 1-14 game injuries for example - before the season. If we had that I would be playing franchise right now.

I'm a roster nut and I need the rosters right down to the #5 WR, #3 TE and even the LS if possible! When EA releases their official update, I'll be fixing all of the transactions and I'll try to post it up here as I'm sure EA will be behind on a few trades and will be missing some of the 48-54 roster spot type players.
http://boards.ea.com/[email protected]@.2ce33b46

EA Rep has said that official updated rosters will be out next week.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:26 PM   #4
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaEps
http://boards.ea.com/[email protected]@.2ce33b46

EA Rep has said that official updated rosters will be out next week.

Damn.

I wish someone could come up with a PC program for use w/ the consoles that would allow for editing injuries, salaries, etc. (like FlyingFinn's ESPN NFL 2K5 editor) to get accurate stuff instead of waiting for Week 2 to start playing. Oh well. I'll play ESPN till then.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #5
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

i own a ps2 but here an update for u xbox owners breaking news from maddenplanet.com
Here is the latest news we have on the next roster update for Madden 2005. According to Madden 2005 Senior Producer Jeremy Strauser there is an update being worked on right now. It was intended originally that this update would be available for week 1. However, after the recent hurricanes in Florida, where Tiburon are located, essential time was lost and the roster may not make it in time for Sunday. That's not to say it won't be available before Sunday, but is more likely to be pushed back until early next week. Thanks to Jeremy for updating us on this one.

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 09:33 PM   #6
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

At least we know one's coming out soon.

Todd
Old 09-11-2004, 08:32 PM   #7
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

Icon14 Re: Offical Xbox Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
i own a ps2 but here an update for u xbox owners breaking news from maddenplanet.com
Here is the latest news we have on the next roster update for Madden 2005. According to Madden 2005 Senior Producer Jeremy Strauser there is an update being worked on right now. It was intended originally that this update would be available for week 1. However, after the recent hurricanes in Florida, where Tiburon are located, essential time was lost and the roster may not make it in time for Sunday. That's not to say it won't be available before Sunday, but is more likely to be pushed back until early next week. Thanks to Jeremy for updating us on this one.

That is great news.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »