Home

Madden 25 -2019 or 2020 rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 25 -2019 or 2020 rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2020, 10:56 AM   #25
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 -2019 or 2020 rosters

Different file doesn't matter would be the same result if I edit it. Are you using import custom roster to start the franchise with. I edit madden 17 roster and it still throws guys like Tony Romo in free agency when I start a franchise. Nothing I can do about it because we don't have a way to edit franchises after madden 12. So long story short I'm done messing with it. The best option is to lower those guys stats to zero in free agency when you start a season so no one picks them up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 10:44 PM   #26
Just started!

Anybody got madden 25 2020 rosters for Xbox 360
Old 01-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #27
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Madden 25 -2019 or 2020 rosters

I think a may have found the problem, go into the raw data in the xtreme db franchise editor and go to the play tab and then to column PPTI and change all the 0's to 1009. I think that should fix the problem.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:19 PM   #28
Just started!

Would someone please post a link to download the 2020 rosters encrypted for Madden 25 on PS3. If it isn't already apparent, I am a newbie and am having difficulty getting updated rosters into Madden 25. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-13-2021, 11:54 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Ok here is a stock 25 and 2020 player CSV dump and also a edited one.

For the edited one I left the extra madden 20 tables they are A-M and I put headers for the missing ones that need filled out HA-HE. I updated the player faces and skin and converted the body's because 20 uses decimals.

You would need to cut down to amount of player in 25 and copy values of PGID and POID over from 25 for players to show up in game. PSXP is Portrait Id so you can add player faces from 25 to players if you want also add face scans from 25 this is PGHE and PUHE. I usually just do QB's. I included a definition list to search through for help. Let me know if you find which one is the player scheme you need. I would spend more time and figure it out but I dont have the game and that makes it way harder. Have fun!
How do you go about adding player faces? I've used the roster so far and it's awesome, true legend putting this together!! I'd just love to not have silhouette faces for my players if possible but no biggy if it's not possible!
Old 01-14-2021, 11:25 AM   #30
Rookie

Did you get anywhere on this? I just learned how to use Bruteforce a week ago and its pretty simple!
Old 01-23-2021, 01:52 PM   #31
Just started!

just an fyi for anyone following up on this thread - i used the roster in quick play that worked fine, however offline cfm would freeze on me - followed the instructions to auto order the depth charts on all teams, first i thought may be a cap issue however after turning salary cap off in cfm this didnt help. i ended up trying on of reeshmd23's other rosters for madden 25 which worked perfect in cfm. the other one wasnt as updated to current rosters (week 1 or 16, was more of a pre covid roster) but still got it up and running!

i started the cfm as the giants in both files - that may also be the issue if its team specific as i know octo was able to load up and had the free agency issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2021, 07:00 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyelvis
just an fyi for anyone following up on this thread - i used the roster in quick play that worked fine, however offline cfm would freeze on me - followed the instructions to auto order the depth charts on all teams, first i thought may be a cap issue however after turning salary cap off in cfm this didnt help. i ended up trying on of reeshmd23's other rosters for madden 25 which worked perfect in cfm. the other one wasnt as updated to current rosters (week 1 or 16, was more of a pre covid roster) but still got it up and running!

i started the cfm as the giants in both files - that may also be the issue if its team specific as i know octo was able to load up and had the free agency issue
Which was the roster that you found worked in CFM? I've had similar problems with this one like you described.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »