Home

2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2021, 12:53 AM   #137
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

I got a could not copy directory error in the save manager. Also when i loaded the roster the game would not show me any players or teams. Then when i tried playing a game it crashed.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:31 PM   #138
Just started!

NVM I got it working thanks so much for the help. If you could tell me how to do the graphics update I wouldnt mind. If not then its cool I still really appreciate the help.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:13 PM   #139
Pro

A little bit off-topic, but for MLB The Show 14 PSVita/PSTV 2021 roster updates, have a look here.

Last edited by lorak; 05-02-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:03 AM   #140
Just started!

Hey, first off I just wanted to say this looks amazing! As a farily recent vita owner, I figured id check in on some of the fan made patches for games I remember fondly. What you have here is far beyond my wildest expectations! With that being said, I am running into a slight issue. I have transfered all of the .ast file from my vita to my pc (I'm following along from the 2020 graphics update guide), but I seem to be missing the qkl_patch.ast file. I'm going to assume this means I can't get this to work correctly. Any ideas why Im not seeing that? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks (:
Old 04-07-2021, 02:23 PM   #141
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AldogVids
...but I seem to be missing the qkl_patch.ast file. I'm going to assume this means I can't get this to work correctly. Any ideas why Im not seeing that? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks (:
You need to get the game update either via the LiveArea or through pkgj.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2021, 03:20 PM   #142
Just started!

Gotcha. I had the update installed on my device, but I'm kind of still figuring out the general file structure of the vita so I had a bit of a time finding the right path to where the patch is saved at lol. I have moved all 4 files onto my pc and am still following along with the readme from the 2020 graphics update, but I seem to be running into another problem. When I start the .bat files it runs through the process of attempting to convert them, but I get the error "zlib Z_Data_ERROR, the data in the file is not in zip format or uses a different windoBits value (-z). Try to use -z -15". Any ideas what may be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 btw
Old 04-07-2021, 08:23 PM   #143
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AldogVids
When I start the .bat files it runs through the process of attempting to convert them, but I get the error "zlib Z_Data_ERROR, the data in the file is not in zip format or uses a different windoBits value (-z). Try to use -z -15". Any ideas what may be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 btw
For that "issue", check this post.
Look here to get a better idea where to place original and modified files in your device. Do not forget to check the image.
Also read this other post to understand how to import our roster and franchise game saves.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:32 PM   #144
Just started!

Just wanted to say I finally got it working after a few days of tinkering! My issue was during the running of those .bat files it would spit out the zlib "issue" and it would show that 0% of the files had been compressed, which obviously meant something was going haywire. I finally erased the backups that I had initially brought over to my PC and restarted the whole process and it worked! I had to do a lot of careful re-reading of the posts you linked but your latest round up of everything was super useful. Again thanks so much for what you've done here, it really is amazing!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »