Home

Madden 07 PS2 - Exhibition only 2021 rosters based off Rojerjinx for PC

This is a discussion on Madden 07 PS2 - Exhibition only 2021 rosters based off Rojerjinx for PC within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2021, 02:26 PM   #9
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 07 PS2 - Exhibition only 2021 rosters based off Rojerjinx for PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Hi all,
Long time no post. Well here I am with a hacky roster to get me back into the flow of using the tools needed to modify ps2 rosters.
Attached is a max file with a 2021 roster based on rogerjinx work so far on football-idiot.
Please note: Due to a sledgehammer i took to get # of players to 2000 exhibition should work fine but franchise will crash. I just took the 181 lowest rated players and deleted them. Plan is to write a python script to 'smartly' reduce these larger rosters to fit on ps2 (something like keeping minimums at positions in free agency and team minimums).
Please let me know if they don't work for play now. I also have a patch I made for pcsx2 for madden 07 that allows us to skip interlacing and looks awesome. Posted that here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050417956
Update: I realized the file I uploaded does not have updated depth charts, my mistake. Until I get time today you can still use this file for exhibition but must manually reorder depth charts first.
I've never had to delete players to get it to work on the PS2.
In order to use that roster in a franchise you'll have to make a fresh franchise file and then import the roster into that franchise file along with the depth chart.

Usually before I port over from PC to PS2 I use Madden Amp and fix all of the depth charts so it has the proper players in their correct positions.

Then I usually go through each team and fix the roster so that each team has the proper amount of players in each position that the game requires.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can these rosters be loaded on a memory card for M12 for PS2? Does it have to be M07?
Old 08-16-2021, 04:19 PM   #11
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
Can these rosters be loaded on a memory card for M12 for PS2? Does it have to be M07?
Yes. If you have a PS3 or a modded PS2.

I make my rosters and Franchise files on Madden 07 cause I am extremely familiar with 07 and how it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2021, 01:39 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
Yes. If you have a PS3 or a modded PS2.

I make my rosters and Franchise files on Madden 07 cause I am extremely familiar with 07 and how it works.
An you out them on a mem card for me. I’d pay for it. Guess I could try my M07 again
Old 09-21-2021, 11:58 AM   #13
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
An you out them on a mem card for me. I’d pay for it. Guess I could try my M07 again
I don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't help you there. I use the emulator now for everything PS2
Old 10-15-2021, 03:04 AM   #14
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
I don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't help you there. I use the emulator now for everything PS2
So is it possible to use updated rosters for madden 07 in franchise without crashing on the emulator for ps2?
Old 10-18-2021, 07:19 PM   #15
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
So is it possible to use updated rosters for madden 07 in franchise without crashing on the emulator for ps2?
Here

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...9-rosters.html

I have the 21 update for Rosters and Franchise files on this thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2021, 07:53 PM   #16
Rookie

Can anyone help me with these rosters on a PS2 memory card?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »