Home

xx74xx's All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on xx74xx's All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 03:01 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: xx74xx's All Pro Sliders

quochai, Brady is one of the best QB's in the game, his AWR, along with his line and WR's, it's no surprise that his numbers are that good. If HUM ACC is any lower than 10, then there are some unrealistic lousy throws that have been seen by quite a few posters here, including myself.

That said, try lowering QB ACC one click at a time until it fits your needs.

BTW, what team were you playing against?[/quote]
Yeah, Brady did have huge VCones and i was also playing the Jets.
I have my QB acc set to 10 with CPU D-awareness and knockdowns both at 15 right now and getting pretty decent stats. Played with the 49ers against the Bears and threw for about 190+ yards with 2 TDs, 2 INTs, at about 56%.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 03:53 AM   #26
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Ok, as stated I played 2 of the 3 "test" games today (Ravens,Patriots). I'm not going to bore you with stats, due to each individial's skill level, meaning the results I get may not be the same as someone else, and I would rather not encourage, or discourage anyone using stats as a guideline.

That said, I'm VERY happy with the results I'm getting across the board. The only sliders I feel still need some tweaking are the CPU running sliders. I'll work with the RUN BLK slider tomorrow, as the RB ABL slider for both HUM/CPU seem fine.

Thanks to all that have posted their thoughts today.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:16 AM   #27
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

HUM/CPU AWR updated.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:19 AM   #28
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

Ok fellas, I'm taking a little out-of-state road trip today, won't be back until around 11pm PST, so if you have any feedback, please leave it here and I'll check it out tonight.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:31 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

xx74xx's, I was playing as the chiefs against the raiders. Talking about Kerry Collins awareness compared to Tom Brady's probaly explains things a little better. I think I will test against a stronger quarterback, and take things from there. Haven't been able to play recently. What made you want to adjust defense awareness?
Old 08-11-2005, 01:51 PM   #30
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Miami (Me) 10 - Jax 7

Great defensive game, although Leftwich stank. When I said earlier awareness was too low and made for an easy passing game, I guess I only meant the CPU's.

Anyway, here's the main stats:

Feeley - 83.4, 150y, 1 TD, 1 INT, 14 of 21 66%
Leftwich - 15.9, 86y, 0 TD, 1 INT, 10 of 26 38%

Brown - 30att, 70y, 2.3 per carry (I feel this is ok for the extreme mismatch of Miami OL vs Jax DL)
Taylor - 21att, 161y, 7.6 per carry, 1 TD

Zack Thomas lead my Phins with 6 tackles. All LB's were above 3.
Peterson lead the Jags with 11 tackles. All LB's were above 7.

I had 1 sack, they had 2.

So yeah, obviously somehow the CPU QB needs some serious boosting. The funny thing is, it wasn't accuracy, it was the fact he always seemed to take so damn long in the pocket and not take shorter open routes. Maybe lowering pass blocking would have a reverse effect, and actually force the QB to throw quicker and smarter? Madden can be funny this way. Worth testing IMO.

Still can't seem to get HB1 out of the game enough to give him a more realistic 20-25 carries. I'd like to find a Sub setting where I don't need to use manual HB hot subs just to lower carries for my starter.

LOVE cpu running. I think you've got perfect CPU RBA/RBK and Human BB balance (although I do play the game where I forbid myself to switch control of defenders after the snap, which does help the CPU run game a little bit). Although, if you plan to take down human awareness, you'd probably have to make BB better (Take 1, give 1 system perhaps?)

Last edited by Nza; 08-11-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:46 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

First things first these are great sliders so far. I only have 2 complaints one is that the holding penalties are too high everytime I get a run for 8 yards or more theres a holding penalty. Second the interceptions should be lowered because it seems like me and the computer are throwing 3 or more interceptions a game. Other than that there working great for me.

Last edited by NYYankees133B; 08-11-2005 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 04:22 AM   #32
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

Just got home from my day trip to Cali, I'll comment on the posts that were made tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »