Home

Playmakers Hybrid All-Pro/All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Hybrid All-Pro/All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Hybrid All-Pro/All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli
Im gonna try these sliders with my second franchise game....the first one i thought there were alot of knockdowns by the cpu which gave my WRs no chance...but i just think it was that Pat defense.

Yeah I'm loving the base set Makavelli. I had Me-Shawn Johnson locked up on Al Harris in my game and he bit on a playaction and Johnson was gone 52 yd's on a post route. The DB's can still get up this year but nothing like last year so I left KDWNS at 5 because I didn't want to complete so many quickouts or slants. But you can lower it to 0 because they (CPU) still have enough AWR at 15 that they will still challenge passes.

But if you play a weak secondary you can pretty much kill there DB's over the top.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 02:25 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey Playmakers, are these sliders on All Madden because on All-Pro it is too easy on defense. I am getting like 9 sacks a game (played 3) and the computer is averaging like 55 yards rushing per game against me (12 min quarters). My defense is only rated at an 85. I then bumped the CPU blocking to about 8, RB ability to about 13, RB blocking to about 10 and now getting not as much pressure on QB and RBs. Just making sure these werent All Madden sliders...

Last edited by quochai; 08-11-2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:29 AM   #43
Rookie

On offense I also upped the CPU D-awareness to about 17 and knockdowns to 15. I completed 13 straight passes with Tom Brady once with the Default sliders and throwing at about 73%. Since i changed the sliders my percentage has gone down to about 62% and the CPU defense plays a whole lot better. Just my two cents.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:40 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Try playing with a QB that has an average vision....thats just f'n fustrating....ill post results in a bit.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by quochai
On offense I also upped the CPU D-awareness to about 17 and knockdowns to 15. I completed 13 straight passes with Tom Brady once with the Default sliders and throwing at about 73%. Since i changed the sliders my percentage has gone down to about 62% and the CPU defense plays a whole lot better. Just my two cents.

DAMN!

Thats some high AWR settings. I think 15 is about right if you build enough around the sliders a 15 AWR can be tough. I plan on going up on most things later but right now I realize guy's are getting use to the game and VISION PASSING can be tough so you don't want to throw alot at guy's right away.

But man 17 AWR and 15 KDWNS that scares me. You should probably play on All-Madden because at some point All-Pro regardless of what you do just won't challege some guy's. I'm pretty good but not good enough to play with those MAXED settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 02:50 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quochai
Hey Playmakers, are these sliders on All Madden because on All-Pro it is too easy on defense. I am getting like 9 sacks a game (played 3) and the computer is averaging like 55 yards rushing per game against me (12 min quarters). My defense is only rated at an 85. I then bumped the CPU blocking to about 8, RB ability to about 13, RB blocking to about 10 and now getting not as much pressure on QB and RBs. Just making sure these werent All Madden sliders...
Quochai, try the first set of sliders on the first page. When I used them and played the jets (I was the texans) Curtis Martin had 222 rushing yards on me, and Pennington threw for 120 yds. Try those first and see if they work for ya.

EDIT: Wow, now I just read what the CPU's defense slider was at....never mind what I said you'd still kill 'em!
Old 08-11-2005, 02:53 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
DAMN!

Thats some high AWR settings. I think 15 is about right if you build enough around the sliders a 15 AWR can be tough. I plan on going up on most things later but right now I realize guy's are getting use to the game and VISION PASSING can be tough so you don't want to throw alot at guy's right away.

But man 17 AWR and 15 KDWNS that scares me. You should probably play on All-Madden because at some point All-Pro regardless of what you do just won't challege some guy's. I'm pretty good but not good enough to play with those MAXED settings.
Yeah but i cant kick the freaking ball on All Madden and it bugs the sh** outta me...I do like the results I'm getting with your sliders (with my minor adjustments). Just played with Alex Smith with those settings and i completed 56% for 198 yards with 2TDs and 2 INTs.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:57 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaww
Quochai, try the first set of sliders on the first page. When I used them and played the jets (I was the texans) Curtis Martin had 222 rushing yards on me, and Pennington threw for 120 yds. Try those first and see if they work for ya.

EDIT: Wow, now I just read what the CPU's defense slider was at....never mind what I said you'd still kill 'em!
Thanks southpaww, i actually played the Jets in one of my games using the second slider sets and CMart had 59 yards on 19 atts which isn't too bad...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »