Home

Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

Any advice to fix my sorry running game? My RB"s struggle to get 50 yards a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 12:04 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdisk93
Any advice to fix my sorry running game? My RB"s struggle to get 50 yards a game

Sorry guy's I haven't worked on All-Madden level this weekend. Just basically took a break from Sliders and started messing around with NBA Live's Dunk contest with some buddies.

I'll brush up on these Tuesday or Wednesday. I just needed a break from Sliders this weekend and kick back with some partners.

But you could in the mean time increase the RBA and RUN BLK Slider for Human both up about 2 clicks.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:48 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I went back and brushed up on these from the original settings. Some changes were very subtle but hopefully they make huge improvements. I toned down somethings for the CPU defense like BRK BLK and INT's but in contrast Human RUN BLK was lowered aswell.

I made both Defenses even with NO Advantages. If you are having problems stopping the CPU's Offense please and I say please use the lower options that are listed for them in the brackets. They were listed for good a cause to help guy's who might struggle vs the CPU's base Offensive setup.

If you need more Run Blocking for Human then go back to the Original settings which were RBA-8 and RUN BLK-2 or set it up the same way as the CPU which is RBA-9 and RUN BLK-1

GAMEPLAY SETUP

FAIR PLAY OPTIONAL

9-12 MINUTES

ALL PENALTIES MAXED ACCEPT HOLDING-8, CLIPPING-9, FACE MASK-7

SUB OUT-83/SUB IN-88

INJURY SLIDER-SIM-25/IN GAME-105

OFFENSE

QBA-10/7...................(U can set CPU QBA from 5-7)
PASS BLK-3/0
WR CATCH-10/11........(U can set CPU WR's from 9-11)
RBA-10/9....................(U can set CPU's RB's from 8-10)
RUN BLK-0/1

DEFENSE

AWR-5/5..............(Helps to run Playaction and complete a few deep throws)
KDWN-7/7
INT-3/3
BRK BLK-11/10
TKL-7/8

SPL TEAMS

FGL-8/9
FGA-6/5
PNTL-6/17..........(17-20 gives you more room to return)
PNTA-8/15
KOL-10/11

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-08-2005 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Corrected injury Slider setup.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:56 PM   #68
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I went back and brushed up on these from the original settings. Some changes were very subtle but hopefully they make huge improvements. I toned down somethings for the CPU defense like BRK BLK and INT's but in contrast Human RUN BLK was lowered aswell.

I made both Defenses even with NO Advantages. If you are having problems stopping the CPU's Offense please and I say please use the lower options that are listed for them in the brackets. They were listed for good a cause to help guy's who might struggle vs the CPU's base Offensive setup.

If you need more Run Blocking for Human then go bact to the Original settings which were RBA-8 and RUn BLK-2. That could help you run better or even slow down your running game if you are running too good vs the CPU.

GAMEPLAY SETUP

FAIR PLAY OPTIONAL

9-12 MINUTES

ALL PENALTIES MAXED ACCEPT HOLDING-8, CLIPPING-8, FACE MASK-6

SUB OUT-83/SUB IN-88

INJURY SLIDER-SIM-25/IN GAME-55

OFFENSE

QBA-10/7.................(U can set CPU QBA from 5-7)
PASS BLK-3/0
WR CATCH-10/11........(U can set CPU WR's from 9-11)
RBA-10/9.................(U can set CPU's RB's from 9-11)
RUN BLK-0/1

DEFENSE

AWR-5/5...............(Both Defenses can play very good)
KDWN-7/7
INT-3/3
BRK BLK-10/10
TKL-7/7................(U can lower Human TKL to 5 if CPU struggles to Run)

SPL TEAMS

FGL-8/9
FGA-6/5
PNTL-6/17..........(17-20 gives you more room to return)
PNTA-8/15
KOL-10/11
Hey PM, I just got done playing a couple games with your last madden sliders and I agree about the human running game. I used Tatum Bell and averaged over 9 yds a carry in 3 games. So, I'm glad to see you dropped the run block, hopefully this helps a little. I'll try them tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:47 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

pm 2 questions. are these final now? and also are these penalty sliders or the all pro ones correct? because on all pro u have them on 8-9-7 and on all madden its 8-8-6 so which is correct?
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!
Old 09-07-2005, 12:32 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Hey PM, I just got done playing a couple games with your last madden sliders and I agree about the human running game. I used Tatum Bell and averaged over 9 yds a carry in 3 games. So, I'm glad to see you dropped the run block, hopefully this helps a little. I'll try them tomorrow.

Yeah I lnow I was being too gentle by having RUn BLK at 2. The OL's are really too good on All-Madden Level. So, now it's at 0 and if anything the only thing that would need ajusted is the Human RBA. If you are running to good lower it to 8 and everything should be just right. IF you can't run at RBA 10 then it's gets even more simple just increase the RUN BLK Slider up 1-2 clicks. But the 10/0 setup was solid because I rushed for 107 yd's vs New England defense on 24 carries.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:04 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Playmakers. I just wanted to let you know that your hard work and good communication with your sliders is greatly appreciated. I don't have the time to sit down and iron out the kinks to create realistic gameplay, so I definitely rely on both your and other OS members' hard work with sliders.

I read through this entire thread, and I think you are right on with what you're trying to accomplish with the sliders for Madden. I'll be trying to get game 1 of my Cleveland Browns franchise in today using your most recent slider set, and I'll try to post my results when I finish it.

I also read through your slider thread for NHL 06, and will be using those for my NHL franchise with the Blue Jackets.

Thanks again, and go Beavs (2-0), Browns (0-1),and Blue Jackets (0-0)!

Last edited by BrownsBeavs; 09-13-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2005, 09:54 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just finished the first game of my franchise with your sliders, and man did I have a blast! I had to really concentrate and play smart to pull this game off. The gameplay was the most realistic I've experienced in a long, long time. Here are some stats:

Cincinnati (CPU) 7
Cleveland (Me) 13

Passing:
Palmer CIN 12-26, 99 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

Dilfer CLE 19-33, 159 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

Rushing (top):
R. Johnson CIN 15 att, 47 yards, 0 TD, 2 FUM

Drougns CLE 30 att, 83 yards, 1 TD, 1 FUM

Receiving (top 2):
Houshmandz CIN 4 rec, 27 yards, 0 TD, 0 drops
C. Johnson CIN 3 red, 41 yards, 0 TD, 1 drop

Bryant CLE 5 rec, 69 yards, 0 TD, 1 drop
Droughns CLE 4 rec, 13 yards, 0 TD, 1 drop

Defense (top 2):
O'Neal CIN 8 tackles, 0 for loss, 0 sacks, 0 passes defended
Pollack CIN 8 tackles, 3 for loss, 1 sack, 3 passes defended

A. Davis CLE 5 tackles, 0 for loss, 0 sacks, 1 pass defended
L. Bodden CLE 4 tackles, 0 for loss, 0 sacks, 1 pass defended

Injuries:
Numerous minor injuries for both teams, but nobody lost for more than the game.

Notes:
What a fun game! I had the ball in the Cincy redzone twice in the first half. The first time Droughns fumbled insided the 5 and Cincy recovered. The second time I was conducting an impressive two-minute drill and I tried to throw off of Dilfer's back foot because of an insane pass rush, and the ball sailed on me and was intercepted inside the 10. We went into the half tied 0-0.

My lone score in the 3rd quarter should have been a TD, but a corner route to Antonio Bryant in the endzone was called back due to LJ Shelton holding on the play, so I had to settle for a FG. I mean, things like that happened throughout the game and just added to the great realistic feel the entire game had. It was 3-0 Cleveland at the end of the third, and I was up 13-0 late. Palmer came to life and drove the Bengals down the field to make it 13-7 with 2:00 left, and then the Bengals shut me down and got the ball back with 0:37 on the clock. I was like, "No way... Not the dreaded superhuman comeback mode of the CPU in All-Madden!" But then I forced them to turn the ball over on downs, and the Browns are 1-0!

I didn't see a need to change a thing with Playmakers sliders. I'll use them the entire season and see how things play out. Great job, and thanks again, PM!

Last edited by BrownsBeavs; 09-15-2005 at 09:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »