Home

Realistic All-Star slider for 360...

This is a discussion on Realistic All-Star slider for 360... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2006, 10:34 PM   #17
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Realistic All-Star slider for 360...

Moonk, I did what you said and I changed from 5 min qtrs to 6 min's, what a world of difference. I had 2 great games, I lost both, but the games were still fun. I cant wait to try some more games to see the outcome. I may need more help in the running though. We will see.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:02 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
Moonk, I did what you said and I changed from 5 min qtrs to 6 min's, what a world of difference. I had 2 great games, I lost both, but the games were still fun. I cant wait to try some more games to see the outcome. I may need more help in the running though. We will see.
Good to hear ^^... I am glad that you are having great games with my slider......I also lost a lot when I first start my franchise.... my record was 5-11... So restarted franchise and finished season 10-6, barely made playoffs.... I am facing New England tonight and I don;t know I can;t stop them ^^...
Old 01-27-2006, 11:33 AM   #19
Rookie

croc500's Arena

Well my last game (3rd with your sliders) of the season against the Raiders went into overtime where I won by a fieldgoal. Great game played in heavy rain. Still had some difficulty on offense, but thats okay. I will start a new season and see how I do. Also, do you have all your sub out/in sliders set to 83/90? or just some of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOoNk
Good to hear ^^... I am glad that you are having great games with my slider......I also lost a lot when I first start my franchise.... my record was 5-11... So restarted franchise and finished season 10-6, barely made playoffs.... I am facing New England tonight and I don;t know I can;t stop them ^^...
Old 01-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Well my last game (3rd with your sliders) of the season against the Raiders went into overtime where I won by a fieldgoal. Great game played in heavy rain. Still had some difficulty on offense, but thats okay. I will start a new season and see how I do. Also, do you have all your sub out/in sliders set to 83/90? or just some of them?
I recently changed sub %..... I put 83/90 only on running back...... and default on rest of them.... how's game going??? Do I need some adjustments on slider????? what do you think???
Old 01-30-2006, 06:33 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOoNk
I recently changed sub %..... I put 83/90 only on running back...... and default on rest of them.... how's game going??? Do I need some adjustments on slider????? what do you think???
What are your penalties set at and are they actually calling them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2006, 09:58 AM   #22
Rookie

croc500's Arena

I think my sub in out settings are pretty good, I used someone's but I cant remember who. I will look tonight when I get home and let you know. I was also wondering about the penalty sliders. I am finding Holding difficult, I put it up, too many calls, I put it down, no calls.

I started my new franchise with your settings:

v/s Chiefs (defending champs) 17-11 Win.
v/s Vikings no contest Win (dont remember score)
v/s Chiefs 5 point Win (dont remember score)

The stats were pretty much right on target, but I found the Computer made mistakes on 3rd and short or in the redzone and didnt score much. Im thinking I may need to lower Human break tackle a bit to make it tougher, what do you think?
Old 01-30-2006, 02:09 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
my penalties set is max out everything except holding and false start.....
I put holding and false start at default...... it;s really rare to see penalties against defense even maxed out....

Quote:
I think my sub in out settings are pretty good, I used someone's but I cant remember who. I will look tonight when I get home and let you know. I was also wondering about the penalty sliders. I am finding Holding difficult, I put it up, too many calls, I put it down, no calls.

I started my new franchise with your settings:

v/s Chiefs (defending champs) 17-11 Win.
v/s Vikings no contest Win (dont remember score)
v/s Chiefs 5 point Win (dont remember score)

The stats were pretty much right on target, but I found the Computer made mistakes on 3rd and short or in the redzone and didnt score much. Im thinking I may need to lower Human break tackle a bit to make it tougher, what do you think?
yea, mine is 25-75 break tackle and having more fun with it.... I appreciate if share your sub/out slider..... thanks...
Old 02-03-2006, 09:49 AM   #24
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I have yet to see a face mask call , the only thing I see is Interference, offsides and false start.
The sliders just don' twork for 360..

Also, the kick accuracy sliders are backwards. They should have called it 'meter speed' instead of accuracy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »