Home

Some current gen sliders from last year.

This is a discussion on Some current gen sliders from last year. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Some current gen sliders from last year.

all the way down
Old 08-25-2006, 08:07 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAFiles23
Probably a dumb question but you have com. pass block at 0 is that default or all the way down ?
Pretty sure it means all the way down. When doing the sliders, you start everything at 0, then work your way to the right.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:34 PM   #19
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
So far so good except I'm getting torched with passes. Had Favre go 8-8 down the field for a TD. The CPU playing defense is fine though, had Woodson pick off a pass and Collins picked off two, rushing the pass and making stupid mistakes cost me...I'm gonna try to figure this out...try to get my defense up to par.
Yeah, I had Eli Manning do this to me in one game as well, but then I played the Titans and Volek went 4-15 the first half. If you play as a safety as I do, don't bite on the playaction or the good/great QB's will torch you.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:35 PM   #20
All Star

Quote:
Probably a dumb question but you have com. pass block at 0 is that default or all the way down ?
Yeah, 0 is all the way down. I play the safety position, so if you play as a lineman or linebacker, you may want to bump this a little.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:38 PM   #21
All Star

Hey guys, if you can, please post your boxscores if you have the time. I'd like to see how you guys are fairing. I'm patiently awaiting future's adjustments, but until then, I'd love to see some stats for other users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2006, 02:28 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Yeah, I believe they were for All-Pro though.
For easy reference, here are Playmaker's All-Pro Sliders and comments from last year. Perhaps these will translate to this year as well:

"The Front Page can no longer be EDITED. These Sliders are all Versions 2.1 of the Level's that were listed on the Front Page. I left all the AWR's the same so you can either play each set Level by Level or just choose one of the 3 AWR's listed for Human and then select the CPU's AWR you wish to play against. Just make sure you select the corresponding Offensive Sliders that compliment that particular AWR for both USER and CPU. I don't create Sliders so that offense becomes easy for Human players. So, if you choose to boost up your QB's, RB's or WR's to help you play then go ahead. In my opinion at DEFAULT 10 all the Human Skill players can be very effective without any ratings boost by the Sliders on All-Pro.

The 2.1 Versions were designed to keep the CPU competive for more than 1-2 season's of Franchise play if you stayed on the same Level. The Sliders are still setup in order of difficulty. That means if you choose a HUMAN DEF AWR of 3 that will be more difficult as opposed to HUMAN DEF AWR of 5. The same thing applies towards the CPU DEF AWR. It's very simple and the FRONT PAGE explains everything. If you choose not to read the FRONT PAGE then you risk being confused as to how each Level works or how to pair up the Sliders. It's not that difficult there are only 3 AWR's for each side.

ALL PENALTIES MAXED ACCEPT HOLDING-8, CLIPPING-9, FACE MASK-7
SUB OUT-83%/SUB IN-88
FAIR PLAY-ON
INJURY SLIDER/SIM-25/IN GAME-55
CATCH ASSIST-ON, DEFENSE PASS ASSIST-ON, AUTO STRAFE-OFF

PLAYMAKERS-MODIFIED ZERO SLIDERS LEVEL 1 (Version 2.1)Updated 9-02-05

QBA-10/11
PASS BLK-4/4......(If U are getting too many sacks set CPU Pass BLK to 5)
WR CATCH-10/11
RBA-10/15..........(CPU RBA can be set between 13-15 on this Level)
RUN BLK-2/1.......(CPU RUN BLK can be set between 0-4)

AWR-5/10
KDWN-1/6...........(Human KDWN at 0 opens up CPU passing game better)
INT-0/4
BRK BLK-1/6
TKL-0/4

SPECIAL TEAMS SLIDERS ARE THE SAME FOR ALL 3 LEVELS

FGL-8/9
FGA-6/5
PNL-6/19........(This was a recent change for CPU)
PNTA-8/17......(This was a recent change for CPU)
KOL-10/13......(This was a recent change for CPU)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYMAKERS-MODIFIED ZERO SLIDERS LEVEL 2 (Version 2.1)Updated 9-05-05

QBA-10/10
PASS BLK-4/4........(If u are getting too many sacks increase CPU to 5)
WR CATCH-10/12
RBA-10/14............(CPU's RBA can be set between 12-14 on this Level)
RUN BLK-2/2.........(CPU's RUN BLK can be set between 0-4)

AWR-4/12
KDWN-1/2............(Human KDWN at 0 opens up CPU Passing game better)
INT-1/6
BRK BLK-1/4
TKL-1/8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLAYMAKERS-MODIFIED ZERO SLIDERS LEVEL 3 (Version 2.1)Updated 9-05-05

QBA-10/10
PASS BLK-4/4.........(If u are getting too many sacks increase CPU to 5)
WR CATCH-10/11
RBA-10/13.............(CPU's RBA can be set between 11-13 on this Level)
RUN BLK-2/4..........(CPU's RUN BLK can be set between 0-4)

AWR-3/15
KDWN-1/1.............(Human KDWN at 0 opens up CPU Passing better)
INT-1/5
BRK BLK-1/3
TKL-1/7
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Playmakers : 09-05-2005 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Set Human RUN BLK to 2 & Pass BLK to 4 on all Level's. Increased CPU's RUN BLK to 4 on Level 3, lowered CPU's KDWN's on LEVEL's 2 & 3. Updated Penalties, Injury & Special Teams Sliders."
Old 08-27-2006, 02:22 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
I'm not a slider guru, but I haven't seen any yet on the board, so I tried to use the same ones I did last year. I've played two games today with Playmaker's All-Madden current gen sliders from last year and had a couple really great games. I tweaked a little to my liking as I did a year ago, but they do play a great game. I use the ask madden feature, so I don't know if that takes into account or not, but I enjoy playing this way. You can't turn off the cone for the computer like you could a year ago, but it doesn't seem to be much of an issue this year on the All-Madden level. Here are the sliders I used, all credit should go to Playmaker, as they are mostly built off his from last year. Here's what I'm using now till someone puts other current gens out there.

12 minutes
Accelerated clock on.
Fair Play on.
-I used the ask Madden feature on both offense and defense. (Pretty much a must in my opinion.)

Offense:
10/7
3/0
10/11
10/10
0/1

Defense:
5/5
7/7
3/3
11/10
7/8

ST:
9/9
0/0
10/10
10/10
10/10

Penalties: All maxed except for holding at 8, face-mask at 8, and clipping at 9.
Are these sliders suppossed to be for all-pro?
Old 08-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #24
All Star

Quote:
Are these sliders suppossed to be for all-pro?
No, these are for All-Madden level. If you play as a linebacker or lineman, you may want to bump the CPU pass block a little. I play as a safety, so they work great for my style of play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »