Home

Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
Good stuff, as usual heelfan. I was tweaking the game myself, but I saw you posted some these, which were what I was looking for. I played my dynasty game last night as the Jets against the Jags and had a rough time with the Jag's D and lost 21-10 (late, meaningless td). Thanks man.
Nice. I love the low scoring games.

Falcon-78, you have to be a donator to the site to be able to use a custom avatar. That is why I have Vick. You can use any pic you want if you donate $20 or buy a OS T-shirt.

Stormlor: I upped the D awareness because I felt it was too easy to move the ball against the computer. Play a few games and if you still have trouble, just lower the D awareness and that should help your passing game. Thanks for the feed back.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:15 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I've played one game so far with these sliders. I like them a lot. I am upset that I had 5 interceptions though. It seems that no matter which set of sliders I use this is a problem.
That could of been a fluke game. I did have 3 in one of my games, 2 in another. Other than that, I usually get atleast 1 per game. It also depends on who is QB and who your CB's are. I have 2 really good CB's.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #19
MVP

HungryBologna's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm enjoying these sliders the most out of all the others so far. But one thing I did notice was, I seemed to have have a hard time running the ball. 13 carries for 25 yards just wasn't cutting for me so all I did was raise the RB Ability and RB Blocking about 2 or 3 clicks each and it helped out in the YPR.

Most of the other stats seem to fall in place. Good job.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBologna
I'm enjoying these sliders the most out of all the others so far. But one thing I did notice was, I seemed to have have a hard time running the ball. 13 carries for 25 yards just wasn't cutting for me so all I did was raise the RB Ability and RB Blocking about 2 or 3 clicks each and it helped out in the YPR.

Most of the other stats seem to fall in place. Good job.

Thanks. I had one of those games yesterday where I couldn't run the ball at all. Had 22 yds on 15 carries with W. Dunn. But I did manage a 46 yd run with Vick
Old 08-28-2006, 04:36 PM   #21
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Great sliders as they are playing better than many of the others I have tried, but I do notice the fumbles are pretty high. Of course I think that is the way the game is this year same as NCAA, but I have noticed if you drop the tackling slider down to around 25-15 fumbles get reduced dramatically. Any one else having this problem with these sliders? I mostly use the Falcons and I noticed a few of you do too and was wondering what you are seeing. I haven't had much time, but may try lowering the tackling and hopefully everything stays the same minus the fumbling. Good stuff man!
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2006, 04:40 PM   #22
M*c *dd*ct

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Great sliders as they are playing better than many of the others I have tried, but I do notice the fumbles are pretty high. Of course I think that is the way the game is this year same as NCAA, but I have noticed if you drop the tackling slider down to around 25-15 fumbles get reduced dramatically. Any one else having this problem with these sliders? I mostly use the Falcons and I noticed a few of you do too and was wondering what you are seeing. I haven't had much time, but may try lowering the tackling and hopefully everything stays the same minus the fumbling. Good stuff man!
Look at Playmakers sliders for tackling. I think he has it right on queue

Currently Playing:
  • Madden NFL 2007 [360]
  • Guild Wars [PC]
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [360]
  • Enchanted Arms (soon) [360]
Freelance Graphic / Web Designer - Website coming soon
Old 08-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

yeah, fumbles are just like in NCAA. I don't have too many though. I think you are more prone to fumble if you are holding the sprint button down and cutting or spinning. But, lowering tackling slider may correct that if you are having too many fumbles.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #24
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlor
Look at Playmakers sliders for tackling. I think he has it right on queue
Thats exactly what I was going by. I may try these with those tackling settings and see what happens. I just hope the scores stay decent and nothing else changes except for the fumbles. I like the defensive nature of Heel's sliders as the others are wide open on scoring.
Twitter
YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »