Home

Slthree's Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Slthree's Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2006, 09:00 PM   #73
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Slthree's Pro Sliders

Has anybody tried these on 360? Just wondering if they would even work right becuase of how easy all pro is.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:59 AM   #74
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

anybody got sliders on pro level for player vs player? i actually see that the ratings really matter on pro level and with sithree's sliders i have good games vs the cpu. now if there were some for human vs. human... anyone have any?

thanks

pistonpete
Old 09-17-2006, 02:16 AM   #75
Rookie

OpTiOnMaStA's Arena

OVR: 4

I have played one game with these sliders and I must say, they are excellent.

I've tried a bunch of different sets, however, just after one game these seem to simulate the NFL game much better than the others. I have known for a few seasons now that pro mode is the way to go. It just works the best if you want to produce a realistic game and good stats. Sometimes the gameplay isn't as nice as I would like in terms of difficulty but there are still games that I will lose I am sure.

I'll play a few more games and possibly post some stats for those looking to see what these can do before they try them. It can't hurt to try these out though, they are fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2006, 05:23 PM   #76
Rookie

usmgoldeneagles's Arena

OVR: 2

My problem with these sliders is I always win. Even though the score and stats are realistic, I always end up winning. I am about 8 or 9-0 and every game was close. I always either return a kick or INT or get a fumble to pull out the win late.
Old 09-25-2006, 03:24 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 6

I've been using a slightly modified version of these sliders in ss mode on the ps2, and I've been very pleased. I play with the Steelers (I am a qb), and I went 12-4 for the season. I beat San Diego and New England in playoff games, then lost to the Giants 48-41 in the Super Bowl (that actually went down to the last 20 seconds). I'm liking them.

I don't like what the cpu has done to my team for the 2nd season, but that's another thread.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 8

i've been working on all madden sliders for quite a while and i've got themn pretty good but the speed upgrade that the cpu gets is really getting on my nerves so i'm going to give your V3 a try.

**update** i just played 4 games with a budy using these sliders and had pretty good results. the only problem i had was the cpu getting insaine pancake ammounts. i'm probably gonna try some tweaks tomor for the pancakes if i get a chance. well i played one game last night and i was killing the other team. i wish you could turn up their awareness more than 20 because i love how the speed feels right on.

Last edited by ChuckMonts; 09-27-2006 at 11:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »