Home

Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchh2o
I divided by 5 to convert them to current gen and I just played my first game with these and got killed by the Chiefs with the Panthers, mainly because of a 3.8 passer rating. I'm not comfortable with the cone but I actually finished this game because it was clear how good these sliders are I'll just need to tweak for my own game. If these sliders are better for the 360 than I truly believe people who tries these will thoroughly enjoy them. I can't thank you and compliment you enough PM I believe that with a few tweaks these sliders will completely change my Madden experience this year. If I didn't know better it felt real the way that LJ and TG torched me. Thanks again.

You know I"m kinda confused about this entire slider thing for current gen and next gen.

I even saw guy's using my All-Pro sliders for current gen and I'm not sure how the heck the sliders are converting over because the two engines are different. It's confusing to me but hey if it works then ol' well maybe EA just basically changed the engine but the sliders will still give the same type of effect to gameplay........I'm guessing.

But I don't use the passing cone and I know last year the CPU's was terrible with the passing cone and played much better when your turned that feature off for them in madden 06.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
You know I"m kinda confused about this entire slider thing for current gen and next gen.

I even saw guy's using my All-Pro sliders for current gen and I'm not sure how the heck the sliders are converting over because the two engines are different. It's confusing to me but hey if it works then ol' well maybe EA just basically changed the engine but the sliders will still give the same type of effect to gameplay........I'm guessing.

But I don't use the passing cone and I know last year the CPU's was terrible with the passing cone and played much better when your turned that feature off for them in madden 06.
Ya, I used those too but something wasn't right, I don't want to say they were too easy but something so I tried it on these and loved it. Too bad they lock the cone on all-madden on current gen.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:04 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Bout to play my next game in my franchise with these...i'll post stats when it's over.
Yeah let me know if 15 RUN BLK for CPU and 50 TKL for HUMAN works out better. If not maybe RUN BLK could go to just below 20 (17-19) and RBA to just below 40 (37-39).

I'm basically trying to find away so that they don't break mad tackles and become Superman for both OL's and RB's of the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2006, 07:17 PM   #76
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchh2o
Ya, I used those too but something wasn't right, I don't want to say they were too easy but something so I tried it on these and loved it. Too bad they lock the cone on all-madden on current gen.
The reason they didn't feel right, is because they are best used when using the ask Madden feature and no switch rule on defense. If you control all your players on any All-Pro level, it becomes to easy to defeat the CPU. If you let the AI take control of your players you aren't controlling, ratings take effect. I would love to use All-Madden sliders as well this year, but EA took all the fun out of that by not allowing the cone to be turned off. With the CPU cone on, it's too easy to read passes and make plays on them.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:53 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Man I finally figured it out. It's the BRK BLK Slider by the Human player that is too high. I could have just stayed with the original sliders and lowered the BRK BLK slider down for human and the CPU's RB's would have had more room to operate. It's not that their blocking sliders are too low it's because the human BRK BLK slider was too high......FUCHIN STUPID ME!

I have figure out the origianl settings again and then lower the HUMAN BRK BLK Slider. That will allow the CPU's OL to hold a block just long enough for the RB's to get out of the backfield and the rest will be on there own.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #78
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Here are my stats from my game...2 late Int's made it look way out of hand. The score was actually 10-9 at half.

Bears (CPU) 37 - Cardinals (ME) 9

Rushing
E. James - 29 carries, 112 yds, 3.8 ypc
T. Jones - 23 carries, 86 yds, 3.6 ypc

Passing
M. Leinart - 16/27 93 yds, 3 int, 0 td
R. Grossman - 16/21 208 yds, 1 int, 1 td

CPU had about 300 yds of O compared to my 200
My 3 turnovers killed me. 1 int was returned for a td.

My current sliders are
HUM CPU
QB Acc 37 20
Pass Blk 35 17
Wr Catch 55 37
RB Abil 35 35
Run Blk 30 30

Aware 25 25
Knk 70 36
Int 6 18
Brk Blk 40 15
Tkl 50 15

FG Pow 55 5
FG Acc 35 10
Punt Pow 25 25
Punt Acc 75 75
KO Pow 25 25

Last edited by SportGamer24; 09-07-2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: cause
Old 09-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #79
Rookie

AWS88's Arena

OVR: 4

Here are my stats using the updated sliders (i put both INT sliders down to 0)

Broncos (me) 38- Chiefs 19

-Passing-
Jay Cutler- 9 for 13, 179 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
Trent Green- 21 for 39,277 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT

-Rushing-
Tatum Bell-19 att.,92 yards, 1 TD, 2 fumbles
Larry Johnson-24 att., 100 yards, 0 TD, 3 fumbles

-Receiving-
Samie Parker-7 catches, 105 yards,1 TD
Eddie Kennison-5 catches, 75 -yards

-Defense-
John Lynch-10 tackles
Derrant Williams-2 INT (2nd game with 2 INT)
Ian Gold-1 INT

Total there were 5 fumbles, and 3 INTs. All 5 fumbles resulted in turnovers, 1 was taken back for a td (me). The last pass I picked off I could have easily returned it for a TD but I decided to have some mercy on them lol.

Everything seems good except the turnovers and the ease of returning turnovers back for TDs. Any ideas on how that could be fixed?
Old 09-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Here are my stats from my game...2 late Int's made it look way out of hand. The score was actually 10-9 at half.

Bears (CPU) 37 - Cardinals (ME) 9

Rushing
E. James - 29 carries, 112 yds, 3.8 ypc
T. Jones - 23 carries, 86 yds, 3.6 ypc

Passing
M. Leinart - 16/27 93 yds, 3 int, 0 td
R. Grossman - 16/21 208 yds, 1 int, 1 td

CPU had about 300 yds of O compared to my 200
My 3 turnovers killed me. 1 int was returned for a td.

My current sliders are
HUM CPU
QB Acc 37 20
Pass Blk 35 17
Wr Catch 55 37
RB Abil 35 35
Run Blk 30 30

Aware 25 25
Knk 70 36
Int 6 18
Brk Blk 40 15
Tkl 50 15

FG Pow 55 5
FG Acc 35 10
Punt Pow 25 25
Punt Acc 75 75
KO Pow 25 25
Were very close the only real difference is I have QBA down for the CPU from 20 to 12 because with Human AWR at 25 you'll need them miss fire a little more to bring down their comp%.

I also have their Blocking Sliders at 12 rather than 30. But what I did was drop down the Break Slider to 27 which is just under your at 40. But it balances out probably about the same since your Blocking sliders are 20+ clicks higher than my settings.

Other than that it's not a huge difference on our setups. Just comes down to personal preference IMO.

Thanks for working with me......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »