Home

Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 07:17 PM   #49
Rookie

mayorez's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

It's very hard to get sacks coming up the middle unless the QB holds the ball for a long time which doesnt really happen on All Madden lvl. I get most if not all of my sacks using the 3-4 defense and bringing my LB's from the corners. Dont get me wrong, the offensive tackles are good and can stop/slow you down a lot of the time but a couple times a game you can hit the QB or get a sack. Worst case scenario, you can stop the RB in the backfield for a loss or mess up their designed play.

- Ohio born and raised!!
" Go Buckeyes!! "
" Go Browns!! "
Old 09-05-2006, 07:56 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorez
It's very hard to get sacks coming up the middle unless the QB holds the ball for a long time which doesnt really happen on All Madden lvl. I get most if not all of my sacks using the 3-4 defense and bringing my LB's from the corners. Dont get me wrong, the offensive tackles are good and can stop/slow you down a lot of the time but a couple times a game you can hit the QB or get a sack. Worst case scenario, you can stop the RB in the backfield for a loss or mess up their designed play.

Hey mayorez I blew the sliders up man.

Here's why and I'll send you the new set I'm working on.

1).Too many guy's getting blowned up on KO's and Punt Returns on both teams.

2).Kickers are too damn accurate on All-Maddden Level.

3).CPU's OL & DL play way above their ratings.

4).QBA slider for the CPU can go even lower aslong as you drop the INT Slider down to ZERO for Human and use the KDWN Slider as the Pass defense slider.

5).CPU's RB's can get it done in a more realistic manner by decreasing them down aswell.

6).Too many fumbles when you go jacking up the tackle slider on both sides just to stop the RB's from breaking tackles.

The Awareness is fine where we had it (25) it's the other sliders that needed to be tweaked around it on both offense and defense for human and cpu that was the problem.

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-05-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:01 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

will you still be working on all-madden sliders ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder666
will you still be working on all-madden sliders ?
Yes!

I just wasn't happy with the stuff I was seeing on this level. I'm so tired of EA B.S. when it comes All-Madden Level. But I haven't quit I just wanted to put out a better set sliders. Which I think I'm very close to accomplishing.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:13 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I updated the sliders and I'm now satisfied with the results pretty much. The numbers will look out of whack but don't let that fool you because I think some of you will find that it will play a very good game on All-Madden level. I didn't want to give the human player or cpu an unfair advantage on the sliders and spent alot of time making sure both sides were very close to equal on each slider. Of course because the CPU gets and added boost on this level it will appear as if their sliders are kinda low but test out a few games and you'll quickly see how even things can be on the field.

That was my main priority making the game play FAIR and not allowing the human or cpu to have such a huge advantage. You won't find any maxed out QBA sliders or RBA sliders with this set mainly because I don't think it is really needed to produce on offense. Not all QB's are Peyton Manning and they do make bad throws. Not all WR's are Marvin Harrison and yes they do drop passes. The BLOCKING Sliders and DEF AWR will not be jacked up either because I don't think it requires all that and it would really give the human player a huge advantage over the CPU in terms of gameplay and by now some of you know I don't like giving the human player maxed out sliders on any level.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:48 PM   #54
Banned

TDmaker's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm not sure why you deleted the first set but I gave these a shot and they still played some very good football. The one thing that really stood out was the cpu's running backs do seem more natural now. I just noticed you have seperate settings for tackling because I used the 64 setting you posted earlier when I was playing and the rb's couldn't break free on me that much so I did lower it to 60 and it was much better. It was tough to get any picks on the qb's but they make some poor throws so it kinda balanced it out for me. I used the Redskins and beat the Packers 17-13 as they were actually driving for a winning TD but Donald Driver caught a pass and then I laid him out and he fumbled the ball to secure the win for me . The defense by both teams were pretty good. Considering you dropped the awareness for both teams I must say this is very surprising to have a defensive standoff.

Last edited by TDmaker; 09-06-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I wasn't happy with a few issues on All-Madden with the 1st set. Picks and pancakes were two of them that displeased me.

So, now I'm I don't worry about INT's aslong as I can play solid pass defense and get off the field that's fine enough for me. I can live with the CPU QB completing 55-60% any day over him below 50% and throwing 3-4 INT's. That's I lowered it down on the base setup. They will still make some poor throws that will be out of reach of both the WR's and DB's and that's what you see in the NFL anyways.

If I could find away for the CPU to run and pass the ball effective on All-Pro slider without high blocking sliders I'd lowered those aswell. There's nothing that frustrates me than little WR's around 180-200 lb's blowing up LB's every other play when they block. Come down field on KO's or Punt Returns and 2-3 of your guy's or the CPU's guy's get drove the turf like they were hit by a semi truck or something. I prefer good blocking by engaging a guy and he doesn't have to get flattened in the process. I even thought about going the ZERO blocking slider approach because then not one guy would get over 5pancakes per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #56
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Tried these for a few games. A couple concerns...both Hum and CPU yards per carry were around 2.5. Also the deep ball seems very easy to complete. Those are just some early impressions. I think just a few tweaks will make these great sliders. I think upping knockdowns will make the deep ball more difficult. What should I do to get the running game going for both Hum and CPU?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »