Home

Playmakers All-Pro Sliders converted for Current Gen

This is a discussion on Playmakers All-Pro Sliders converted for Current Gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2006, 10:36 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers All-Pro Sliders converted for Current Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Looks like a great game you had. The only thing I've been concerned about is the CPU's ability to break the long run. I haven't had a CPU running back break a 20+ on me in 5 games now. Mike06 stated he has backs break the long run all the time, so maybe it's just because I use the Broncos who have the really fast LB's.

Any slider adjustments you make, please let me know so I can use them myself. Thanks for the update and feedback.
on me they break alot of big runs when they do counters and tricky run plays like the misdirections. i think its a combo of green bay having a bad defense and a young defense which means low awareness, whereas denver has a great defense with alot of veteran players and high awareness so they arent easily fooled by the misdirection plays.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:39 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers All-Pro Sliders converted for Current Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono
There is only one thing out of one game I'm concerned about and that is the CPU's ability to break tackles. I think that the tackle for Human need to come up a bit. Also, I'm concerned about a player like Chris Weinke coming in for the CPU and performing like Tom Brady.

Raiders (me) vs. Panthers
16-28

Passing
Aaron Brooks
186 yds, 2 INTs, 21/40 (Pretty realistic)
Jake Delhomme
188 yds, 2 TDs, 10/16 (A lil off, but pretty close)
Chris Weinke
92 yds, 1 TD, 4/5 (Way unrealistic)

Rushing:
Lamont Jordan
90 yds, 1 TD, 3.6 yds/carry (Very good)
Deshaun Foster
61 yds, 3.5 yds/carry (decent)

Raiders
Total Yds: 303
Total Offense: 278
Panthers
Total Yds: 384
Total Offense: 359

Overall pretty good, I like them but Im tweaking human tackle up some...The tackles were right on for the most part...D-Line getting some tackles and Linebackers getting the majority and DBs getting 3-5 a game, Great sliders.
i think the problem has to do with your defense possibly, any QB at any time can go 4/5 its not unrealistic at all. last year weinke came in on the last drive when jake delhomme got hurt and went 7/7 driving all the way down the field with a TD to ricky proehl in Weinkes first action in a long time so anything is possible, and the raiders dont exactly have a good defense remmeber. but overlal that looks like a great game!
Old 09-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon6 Re: Playmakers All-Pro Sliders converted for Current Gen

I played with these last night and I've got to admit that I was skeptical at first, but that I played a couple of great games. I even got beat on in one of them, but I didn't mind because it was on the road @ Carolina and I'm playing as the Saints. Thus, 31-10 is a completely plausible outcome.
The most impressive thing about that game though, was that my total yardage was almost equal to theirs...i just made some dumb plays that got me beat...just like in the real NFL.

Very Cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »