Home

New PS2 sliders

This is a discussion on New PS2 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2006, 10:14 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: New PS2 sliders

that is really personaly preference. i turn most of it off because i hate going for a hit stick on a WR and getting an automatic attempt at picking it.

QB Vision: ON
Auto Pass: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Offense Catch Assist: Off
Defense Pass Assist: Off
Vibration: ON

Last edited by ChuckMonts; 12-21-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:06 PM   #18
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

on your very 1st post on this thread you say simulation type sliders...what do you mean by that? Not playing the game and just simulating or playing the game and getting good realistic results. Dowie
Old 02-16-2007, 12:11 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

how do u stop the CPU offense?
Old 02-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
on your very 1st post on this thread you say simulation type sliders...what do you mean by that? Not playing the game and just simulating or playing the game and getting good realistic results. Dowie
these were made to give close to realistic stats while playing games that are still challenging and fun.

i haven't played with these in months and have since moved onto to ps3 madden where i LOVE the gameplay. next gen seems to be much more capable of having good realistic games against the cpu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenbagamer
how do u stop the CPU offense?
that is a little to vague to really answer. in current gen you must always be aware of the deep ball because the cpu loves throwing it. (thank god this was addressed in the next gen) commit to the pass when you know it's a pass. this will also help make Play Action less affective for the cpu.

this really depends alot on how you have built your team
Old 02-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

well offensively the CPU always seems to find a way to score. its so frustrating. Ill even put my DBs way back but they cant tip the pass and the CPU will score. im not very good at controlling them so i normally control the defensive line. how am i supposed to stop the long ball?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »