Home

XBOX 360 sliders

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
XBOX 360 sliders

Does anybody have any sliders that work for the 360? I know sliders cant fix this game but does anybody use any that they feel work best? Ive had madden since it came out but i just couldnt do a franchise with it (first time in a while). But since the draft ive been forcing myself to try and get into it to hold me over until the new batch of games come out. If anyone has any sliders they would like to share it would be more than welcomed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #2
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: XBOX 360 sliders

try these All Madden sliders I found on another site, if u like sim style games, these are as good as it gets for the 360 imo.
Level: All Madden, 7 to 9 minute qrts, all pen maxed except clipping and false start are at 70 and defensive pass interference is at 50 for both hum/cpu.
human/cpu
offense
QBA 45/52
Passblk 80/20
Wrcth 60/50
Rba 50/50
Rbking 70/88

Defense
Awr 70/70
Knkdwn 90/90
Int 0/0
Brkblk 20/25
Tack 90/50

Specials
Fgp 55/40
Fgacc 55/40
Pntpwr 50/50
Pntacc 50/50
Kopwr 25/25
Old 05-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

thanks im gonna give these a try.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #4
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

Well, gonna also give these a shot.

Seems that the things with which I had frustrations actually are addressed in the opposite direction of what I'd have thought, so I'm a little suspicious as to whether they'll work for me, but I'm willing to try anything at this point.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #5
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
Well, gonna also give these a shot.

Seems that the things with which I had frustrations actually are addressed in the opposite direction of what I'd have thought, so I'm a little suspicious as to whether they'll work for me, but I'm willing to try anything at this point.
Yea man, everything u knew about Madden before this game can be thrown out, this game has a completely different feel going. I searched and tried a lot of different sliders and so far about 12 games in these are good. But things will happen once in awhile that are complete cheese, I've been playing this game since it hit the shelves and now realize that everything cant be perfect, better luck in 08, I hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2007, 02:13 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played a game before the infamous rosters frying by microsoft and had a pretty even keel game.. I was the forty niners vs. the dolphins and I ended up squeezing out a victory 16 to 14.....I would have normally had about 40 points in da first half regardless of who I had or who I was playing vs. Probably the most intertained I've been with a Madden game since I purschased it.

Last edited by willardbeans; 05-15-2007 at 03:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »