Home

Everything set to zero

This is a discussion on Everything set to zero within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #49
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Everything set to zero

im going to play the Pats vs the Bolts on all madden
Old 08-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just finished up a preseason game - Broncos (me) vs. 49ers - with the prescribed 50/50/25 slider set. I had a frustrating game, but I think that had to do more with my play then the sliders. I threw one pick with Cutler and two picks with Ramsey. Cutler's pick was questionable - the DB seemed to come from nowhere to step in front of my WR. Both Ramsey picks were my completely my fault. I did still have some fumbling issues - Javon Walker coughed up the ball twice while running across mid-route. I think I'm going to need to just press RB and cover up before getting hit - which may be what EA expected its players to do.

On the Niners side, Smith threw one interception to my leaping LB DJ Williams - who shouldn't be making those kind of plays. It was a user pick, so that makes me think it wasn't caused by the sliders. The second string QB threw one pick as well, but it was as he was getting hit. Gore fumbled once on a strip. The backup fumbled twice on fairly routine tackles. One would have been overturned if the CPU challenged.

I lost the game 10-7. It was a defensive struggle the whole game - which is frightening considering I was playing the Niners. I think with a couple more games under my belt, these will be perfect.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:03 PM   #51
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitDoctor
I appreciate you guys checking this out. I have yet been able to play because football season is a HUGE bug up my wife's a$$. (She wasn't like this when we were dating
Ha ha, I know what you mean. I used to have a girlfriend who pretended she didn't mind me watching football and playing football videogames. Then when we moved in together she changed her tune. Glad I got outta that relationship. She was a crazy bitch anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #52
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Todd: On your fumbles, you MUST use the RB to hold onto the ball or your fumble chance seems to be 4X as great.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:14 PM   #53
Rookie

KC Fire's Arena

OVR: 5

I left everything at 0 except for the QB, RB WR and the PB. I increased all those to 50. I tried all the sliders at 0 and there were alot of fumbles. I increased the pass blocking because it seemed like I was getting sacked on every other pass play. I've played one game so far, both teams threw two interceptions. The ones I threw deserved to be picked, in the middle of traffic with at least two defenders around. This was on 5 min. quarters as well.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #54
Rookie

Homeslice's Arena

OVR: 1

So I know it's been covered -- but this is suggested to be used on All-Madden correct?
Old 08-15-2007, 04:19 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

Soo do you all have rb ability at 25 or 50, because I just played Adrian Peterson and he ripped me a new one with rb ability at 50. He ran for 222 yards on 20 carries. Everything else seemed like it played very well though, just need to make sure you cover up when your about to get hit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2007, 04:35 PM   #56
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Ha ha, I know what you mean. I used to have a girlfriend who pretended she didn't mind me watching football and playing football videogames. Then when we moved in together she changed her tune. Glad I got outta that relationship. She was a crazy bitch anyway.
Your life has to be better now man. Congrats!! My wife is cool as hell about my VG hobby & my annual NCAA "Holiday". Heck, I even have 2 little guys and manage to get plenty of time on the sticks when the day is done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »