Home

EA SIM PRO SLIDERS XBOX 360 "Its in the game"

This is a discussion on EA SIM PRO SLIDERS XBOX 360 "Its in the game" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: EA SIM PRO SLIDERS XBOX 360 "Its in the game"

Any updates ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 4

Here they are all update on the front page : I simed a few seasons on 7 min Qrts and the stats look great with these sliders ,accept I only get 90 plus plays.
I don't like 8 min too long and scores get out of hand but you get 110 plus plays.
I really like my sub and penalty sliders I ve seen it all with these.
If you find the CPU Offense lacking , up the Run A and Run block a little bit at a time .
Passing be careful I like those cpu sliders but if you can pressure to easy add to the CPU Off Pass block.
But remember stats will very by team you should have an easier time against weaker teams.
But you'll have to step it up against the top teams.
Please give me any feedback you can
Old 08-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #27
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11

What kind of played game stats are you seeing? You mentioned simmed numbers.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:40 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgoalie37
What kind of played game stats are you seeing? You mentioned simmed numbers.
I mean Realistic scores Good Offensive teams getting 30 points a game while bad Offensive teams struggle. I simmed a few seasons to the playoffs and rechecked the regular season games played and everything looked good .
Im playing Pitts at NYJ and just took the lead 21-17 Big Ben and Penn have struggled at QB but also made big plays great game hope I can hold the lead .
Hines ward made 2 great TDs
Old 08-21-2007, 07:42 PM   #29
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd
I mean Realistic scores Good Offensive teams getting 30 points a game while bad Offensive teams struggle. I simmed a few seasons to the playoffs and rechecked the regular season games played and everything looked good .
Im playing Pitts at NYJ and just took the lead 21-17 Big Ben and Penn have struggled at QB but also made big plays great game hope I can hold the lead .
Hines ward made 2 great TDs
Sounds good, I'll be trying them in about twenty minutes.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgoalie37
Sounds good, I'll be trying them in about twenty minutes.
I held on, I picked chad off in my endzone (Farrior).
I had only one worry I was able to run like crap with Ben ???
I havent been able to do it with any other QB with these sets ?
Great stats all around it team played to it strenghts.
Jones nyj rb almost broke a few he had 69 yds and Parker Had 89
Hines 3 great tds ! Chad and Ben really played like themselves except I was able to run him on a lot of bootlegs .
Penn 14-29-229 2td 2int
Roth 12-18-110 3td 2int
After Bens early problems I decide to keep it on the Ground .
Maybe thats why I could run him , they were on my receivers like stink on a monkey !
Old 08-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #31
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

I just played 2 games with your sliders and the sliders seem great - the games were marred by turnovers.
I played Rams(me) at home against Carolina. The Rams took this one 20-10. Kasay missed two FGs which was nice to see. The isse here was Delhomme - the stats:

Bulger 13/19, 193 2 TD , 0 INT
Delhomme 15/24 166 1 TD 4 INT - he threw all four right at my guys for the most part

Jackson 17/ 82 2 fumbles (errrrrrrr)
Foster/Williams - 21/60 2 fumbles though one was a bad call and he was down - i was too late with switching the controllers to chalenge. It was so obvious that I brought out my FG team and just knick a bad FG to give the ball back - pathetic.

Game 2 - Raiders(me) 7 Lions 44
Things got out of control early when I fumbled on 3 consecutive plays, all in my end obviously, to set up the Lions in great position - I think they scored 13 points, maybe 17, on those 3 possessions. On one Porter was hit just as the ball arrived, they called it a catch and fumble but he never had the ball - I reviewed it but the morons review the fumble, not the catch. One other was Jordan - I ran up the middle pressing RB the entire time, ball just falls out like it was covered in baby oil. Third was Miller who I was trying to get out of bounds to not fumble, holding RB, gets hit, fumble - and the rout was on.

Orlovsky (Kitna hurt) 14/20 163 3 TD 1 INT
Culpepper 10/17 165 1 TD 2 INT (my fault) includes 69 yard TD pass.
Russell 0/3 1 INT (my fault)

Bell 23 / 72
Duckett 2 / 11

Jordan 11/32
Bush 1/18

Detroit returned a kickoff and the Russell INT for a TD which inflated the score even more.

I really want to enjoy this game and 90% of the time I do, but the turnovers are just killing me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 11:25 PM   #32
Banned

Dont use the RB button !!!! I just use stick and a little juke and only use sprint when your in the open .I learned their is so momentum in this game you gotta hang tough but I had the same thing in the pitt NYJ game I fumbled 3 lost 2 .
But think of it when you watch an NFL Game there are lots of fumbles and yes interceptions.
But alot are overturned thats what madden was trying to do but the cpu challenge is Broken.
I never use the RB to protect the ball . When I do i get fumbles. follow the holes and break for daylight !
How have the penalties been ? I had a great P.I but it was cheap I ran into the SS as we both went for the ball but it only happen once. They also had a kickoff td returned for clipping !
Try Playing one more game pretty even teams better yet Chi @ Green bay You take GB.
And dont play like Brett ! Play to stay close run and use short passes.
Keep watching the bears D and take what they give you and dont use the RB button.
I have some Ideas but what I learned is not to changes sliders after one bad game .
I think more fumbles are happening because I raised CPU Tackling and Awareness.
Because I would only see a few when they were at 0.
So I may lower cpu Tackle and raise Awareness but that may cause picks.
But I think if you run smart you should be Ok .
Have you been checking Sub sliders. whenever
a runner has a few long places he subs out.
Who have they punted I may raise accuracy more I still see too many off cpu punts.
But that happens to human also if they bring heat check the replays.
Give me some info n because I know I can fix the fumble I did before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »