Home

All Pro Sliders, RalphSundin

This is a discussion on All Pro Sliders, RalphSundin within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
(360) All Pro Sliders: Ralph Sundin Style

Here's my (360)All Pro slider set. Try them out if you want. Post any results you have, good or bad. This is what I'm likely to use for myself throughout my franchise. If you like them than use them as a base set and change what you feel needs fixed.

-All Pro
-7 Min Quarters
-Weapons Off - I am pretty sure this is just the Icons anyways

User/CPU
OFF
QB Acc: 50/85
Pass Blk: 69/30
WR Cth: 45/51
RB Abil: 51/66
Run Blk: 36/80

DEF
Awareness: 9/15
Knockdowns: 19/20
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 50/50
Tackling: 30/29

ST
Power: 54/6
Accuracy: 6/10
Punt Power: 0/50
Punt Acc: 0/85
Kickoff Pwr: 10/11
*ST sliders used Jay's Realism sliders as a base

Penalties
Offsides: 70
False Start: 85
Holding: 60
Facemask: 100
Off PI: 100
Def PI: 70
KR/PR Int: 100
Clipping: 40
I Grounding: 100
R Passer: 75
R Kicker: 75

Passing tip: Be realistic. Don't sprint straight back as soon as the ball is snapped. Take a natural drop and try to stay in the pocket. Don't try to throw to one guy all game. Make smart reads and guys will be open. Don't try to force balls into coverage, and always lead your receivers with maximum passing(especially if throwing into the flats).

Running tip: If you have a decent hole and you are going to be met by 1 defender, use the stick or try a stiff arm. If there's more than 1 guy you better cover the ball up by tapping RB repeatedly. I usually juke or truck the first guy and then start covering it up. If you are going through a crowd up the gut..cover it up. Going to get hit in the backfield...cover it up. Make a catch over the middle with the defender right beside you...cover it up.

Defense: The computer will try to tear you up so you better swarm the ball carrier and not try to rely on one guy to bring him down.

Let me know how they work for you.

Last edited by ralphsundin; 08-22-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 09:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: (360) All Pro Sliders: Ralph Sundin Style

What's maximum passing?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: (360) All Pro Sliders: Ralph Sundin Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
What's maximum passing?
I am not sure what EA has termed it this year, but it's simply leading your receiver. If you are throwing to your tight end on a route to the flat and the LB is running out behind him, press to the direction your TE is running so you can lead him further. Leading him further prevents the defender from jetpacking and making an incredible jump on a ball.
R.I.P. #21

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »