Home

All-Pro Post Patch Sliders

This is a discussion on All-Pro Post Patch Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: All-Pro Post Patch Sliders

Stats look good, although the running game might need to be opened up a tad. thoughts?
Old 12-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

I am trying these out. So I will get you some stats today.

I tried them for a half yesterday and it was 17-7 Eagles(me) vs Falcons.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
  1. I'll start off by saying that I play a no switch defense(I use a DT or DE) and I do not cheese ball(nano blitz....etc)Since it was my first game in 2 months I wasn't expecting much and I was pretty bad.I was the Eagles vs. the Steelers and I lost 27-13.I was down 20-13 late in the 3rd and threw a bad int from their 5(The TE was open and I gunned it instead of lobbing it and the LB picked it off)The one problem I had was no pressure so Big Ben Picked me apart.I held their running game to a respectable level.Turnovers were no issue.1 fumble each and my 1 int.Here's the stats: Roethlisberger 26-30 308 yards 3TD's 0int's Willie Parker 22 carries 80 yards Santonio Holmes 9 catches for 103 2TD's Eagles McNabb 16-33 174 yards 0TD's 1int Westbrook 19 carries 52 yards Jason Avant 8 catches 116 yards.I'll play a few more games to see how it goes.
I play the same way with no switching on defense. How are you enjoying these on all-pro?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2007, 03:51 PM   #12
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Right now I think they are great.I may bump the human run block to 5 or 10 but thats it.I'm gonna try a game vs. Jacksonville or New Orleans because they have the same rating as the Eagles.I'm leaning towards JVille because NO's defense stinks.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #13
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Right now I think they are great.I may bump the human run block to 5 or 10 but thats it.I'm gonna try a game vs. Jacksonville or New Orleans because they have the same rating as the Eagles.I'm leaning towards JVille because NO's defense stinks.
Would you mind going into Franchise mode and playing a game? Things always seem different in that mode for some reason. Also, are you using blocking assignments when you run the ball?
Old 12-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #14
All Star

Sportsgamer, can we get some special teams, rules and auto sub settings?
Old 12-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #15
All Star

Well, first play from scrimmage, I go 73 yds with Travis Henry in my first pre-season game. WOW!!!! I like that, I couldn't get a 20+ yard run at all on All-Madden. I have 103 yds on 12 carries so far with him in the 3rd quarter. 17-10 me over the 49ers.

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 12-02-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #16
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Well, first play from scrimmage, I go 73 yds with Travis Henry in my first pre-season game. WOW!!!! I like that, I couldn't get a 20+ yard run at all on All-Madden. I have 103 yds on 12 carries so far with him in the 3rd quarter. 17-10 me over the 49ers.
All-Pro seems to open up the game a bit...a lot more variability. Not just 3-4 yards and a cloud of dust. I was playing All-Madden pre-patch because it seemed that interceptions weren't pick six like they were almost 50% of the time on All-Pro. But the patch seems to decrease the number of CPU thrown picks on All-Pro. All-Pro looks like the way to go.

I'll need to see what my ST settings are at. I haven't really focused on them...but I'll be sure to post some. Let me know how your Broncos/Niners game ends up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »