Home

NJPapi's All Madden Post Patch Sliders V3.0 (Final)

This is a discussion on NJPapi's All Madden Post Patch Sliders V3.0 (Final) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NJPapi's All Madden Post Patch Sliders V3.0 (Final)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I was a huge proponent of your sliders pre-patch. They gave me the results I wanted gameplay-wise and stat-wise. Post patch there is one glaring flaw:

Super jumping.

Pre-patch, I was resigned to it and just played with it. Even on All Pro it happened. Post-patch there are many option and routes I can go to eliminate this altogether while still getting realistic stats.

Loved them pre-patch, and still love the stats these chug out, but can't play the game with the super jump after playing it without it anymore.

Are you referring to linebackes jumping straight up for picks... Yea that is annoying but that was there pre patch and still there post patch...But now the cpu awareness is more realistic with the patc and lowering the awareness.... I dont have games where I throw picks left and right anymore

I have played 5 straight games where I threw no more then 1 picks and in 2 of those games I had no picks...
Old 12-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Has anybody tried these sliders in superstar mode? I started my career as Calvin Johnson and Kitna has thrown 32 picks in the first 6 games. I've also noticed the fumble totals are way too high.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by j27s
Has anybody tried these sliders in superstar mode? I started my career as Calvin Johnson and Kitna has thrown 32 picks in the first 6 games. I've also noticed the fumble totals are way too high.

these sliders are not meant for super star mode
Old 12-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #20
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

First off...Merry Christmas. Thank you for your hard work on your sliders. I started using them today in my franchise. These are very good. I was concerned about jumping up to All-Madden, however it has been a good experience for the first 3 games.

Thanks.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
these sliders are not meant for super star mode
thanks. just thought i would ask. i've been getting great results in my franchise thanks to your sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2007, 10:26 AM   #22
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Hey NJ,just a few questions before I get started,I play a no switch defense,usually using a defensive lineman and I never switch to play d back to swat the ball.Secondly I never nano blitz or use any other AI bugaboos to exploit the CPU.Would this have any effect on the slider settings?
Old 12-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 24

All I have to say is "AWESOME" job on the post patch sliders Papi. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to play a game of Madden and not have a combined 10 turnovers a game. In fact, there was only one in the game I just played using the Broncos against the Saints and that was a Reggie Bush fumble. I've been playing on All-Pro with a no switch defense, but no more. The turnovers on All-Pro are atrocious and you've made All-Madden the place to be. And to answer Orion's question above, I'm enjoying playing with a no switch defense, my defenders still make some huge plays and react very realistic. Thanks!!!!

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 12-25-2007 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #24
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Its great to hear you say that HighHeat,because you like me played alot of All-Pro and we're both having the same problem CPU INt's.I had to start my franchise over again because when I cleared my cache,it took away the patch.Anyway,I'm gonna start one with the Titans for no reason other than they play my style of football and I want to see if I can build them into a winner.I going to input the sliders right now!

Last edited by orion523; 12-25-2007 at 02:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »