Home

Auto Subs Sliders

This is a discussion on Auto Subs Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Auto Subs Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
Put the sub out 99 and sub in at 100 and start palying. See what kkinda of rotation you get and if it is what you are looking for. If not back off sub out to 98 or 97 and play again. Continue until you get the mix you like. Myself I have HB at 99/100, wr 95/100, DE 98/100, DT 98/100, and everyone else 0/1.
what kind of subs are you seeing with these?
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

I see my HB sub after 3 or 4 good carries, but it kinda builds up after the first drive. That first drive I dont really see any subs but as it goes and I controll the ball it happen at a good clip for me atleast. I use these as well in NCAA. I end up with maybe 7 to 10 carries for my backup. The others are hard to see because I dont pay much attention to the DL and WR. But liek I said start at 99/100 and reduce until you get to what feels right. That is what I did.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #11
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
I see my HB sub after 3 or 4 good carries, but it kinda builds up after the first drive. That first drive I dont really see any subs but as it goes and I controll the ball it happen at a good clip for me atleast. I use these as well in NCAA. I end up with maybe 7 to 10 carries for my backup. The others are hard to see because I dont pay much attention to the DL and WR. But liek I said start at 99/100 and reduce until you get to what feels right. That is what I did.
Ok thanks dude... I'll give that a shot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Any of you guys know how I can get to the Sub in/out menu in madden 09...I cant find it for the life of me...It would be a huge help since the CPU thinks that Eli Manning should come out on all 3rd downs. Thanks guys
Old 08-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

Go to my madden then strategy followed by auto-subs. You can click LT and RT to switch from o and D. I guess that would be R2 and L2 on the PS3.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:54 AM   #14
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Dude, these settings aren't even possible to set. The game won't let you set the sub in slider lower than the sub out slider.

And nobody can tell me defensive fatigue isn't broken. I have both my DE's and DT's sub in % at 100 and sub out % at 99 and I still don't see backups getting put in the game even on those long CPU drives that take 4-5 minutes off the clock. This is in franchise by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie
Sub In and Out Sliders

QB Out: 0
QB In: 1
RB In: 41
RB Out: 100
WR Out: 0
WR In: 1
FB/TE: 0
FB/TE: 1
OL Out: 0
OL In: 1

DT Out: 41
DT In: 100
DE In: 41
DE Out: 100
LB Out: 0
LB In: 1
CB Out: 0
CB In: 1
S Out: 0
S In: 1

From - http://vetzballin.com/modules.php?na...ewtopic&t=2987

Last edited by Kohlstar20; 08-17-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Do these work, it's not working for me and the Raiders. Fargas gets all the carries. And I have it on 99/100. I really want Fargas and McFadden to split time without having to change packages. Because when I change packages I forget to put Fargas back in the next time I go to that formation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 03:29 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

I read somewhere about subbing RB1/RB2 or 3rd down players in some formation packages during a game and then Super Simming said game. CMIIW, but I think this is how one does it:
1. Start a game.
2. Sub in wanted players in certain packages. Do the same with the opposing team if needed (switch controller).
3. Super sim game.
The game supposedly remembers the formation packages for every subbed team for the rest of the season.
Haven't the time to try this myself, so please give feedback if this works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »