Home

Auto Subs Sliders

This is a discussion on Auto Subs Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #17
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Auto Subs Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohlstar20
And nobody can tell me defensive fatigue isn't broken.
According to Mr. Bailey, the lead gameplay designer, the fatigue is not broken:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html

However, fatigue was designed this year with multiplayer in mind. Because "madden ballers" predominately run a no huddle offense. So, the CPU has to REALLY wear down your D before they start subbing.

Basically, EA said F--- the single/franchise player, our money comes from competitions.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #18
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Bamagrad
I see my HB sub after 3 or 4 good carries, but it kinda builds up after the first drive. That first drive I dont really see any subs but as it goes and I controll the ball it happen at a good clip for me atleast. I use these as well in NCAA. I end up with maybe 7 to 10 carries for my backup. The others are hard to see because I dont pay much attention to the DL and WR. But liek I said start at 99/100 and reduce until you get to what feels right. That is what I did.

Does this cause the CPU to sub as well?
Old 08-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 8

the sub sliders need to be at 99/100 or close to it to see subs at the RB, DE, and DT position. Some teams sub more than just those but for the most part those are correct. if there is a different 3rd down back then that will help split carries also.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake07
Does this cause the CPU to sub as well?
Good question, I dont know. I really did not pay much attention to the CPU teams as I was trying this out. I will have to try some games and see.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:41 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25

i select ALL 32 teams. (the OCD in me maybe). Then during pre-season, i go game by game with 2 controllers. 1st team on Offense, i call a time out and go to formation subs and just plug in who I think should be in certain formations. Then super-sim to next possession and repeat for the other team. Formation subs stay FOREVER and then just sim the rest of the game.

Then when you play against those teams, you will see more carries by different backs. Also it helps to fix those bonehead FA/Draft/Roster moves by the CPU.

Just my way of doing things and it works for me. You can have the CPU take over all the duties if you like, but controlling ALL teams gives you that GOD complex and alows you to fix ANYTHING. I usually ONLY play 2-3 years TOPS with NCAA import draft classes and then start again.

Just my 2 cents.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #22
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Does anyone else get a full white bar with some of your 1 settings when you switch between offense and deffense. Im sure it doesnt do anything its just weird...
Old 08-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

It should depend on the team you use. Like for the bills, sub DE and DT would be 100, while Oakland keeps there DTs and DE alot longer. Also the Vikings RB should be more at 100 and Cleveland will be at 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »