Home

Is anyone just saying screw.......

This is a discussion on Is anyone just saying screw....... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Is anyone just saying screw.......

No, the my skill is a good base, but custom sliders are the better option.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6

Is there a way to reset my iq to 500 ? I've been using heelfans sliders and I would of thought that would of been altering what my iq should of been without his sliders.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
Is there a way to reset my iq to 500 ? I've been using heelfans sliders and I would of thought that would of been altering what my iq should of been without his sliders.
I would like to know this too. Would like to know how to reset it without deleting the whole profile.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #20
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
YES! Sliders are pointless in this game IMO. When you monkey with them the game gets just too goofy for me.

Myskill is the way to go for me, once it finds your spot you get some nice games.

And no slider will stop ROBO QB, it'll happen no matter what slider you use. Robo QB does NOT = completion %.
My skills seem to be in line with your, Jistic, as I've always had great games with your sliders in the past. I was using Heelfan's but the game has gotten to be too easy for me. I use the Raiders and I consider myself an average Madden player so I shouldn't be rushing for 307 yards with McFadden.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #21
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I tried and its a novel ide...at first but then us madden faithful like it a certain way or at least see gameplay in a different light
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #22
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
from the main screen go to Madden Test (under game modes I think) and once it brings up Holo Madden choose reset and then choose quit.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #23
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
from the main screen go to Madden Test (under game modes I think) and once it brings up Holo Madden choose reset and then choose quit.
Thanks for the tip. I was wondering myself.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
YES! Sliders are pointless in this game IMO. When you monkey with them the game gets just too goofy for me.

Myskill is the way to go for me, once it finds your spot you get some nice games.

And no slider will stop ROBO QB, it'll happen no matter what slider you use. Robo QB does NOT = completion %.
What about 3rd down %? I've had games where the CPU is right at or under 25% which indicates at least a "rusting" of Robo QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »