Home

Is anyone just saying screw.......

This is a discussion on Is anyone just saying screw....... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #25
Rookie

Suvorov's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is anyone just saying screw.......

My Skill is absolutley the way to go. I am playing with Weapons on default and I am having great games. I am blowing teams out, being blown out by other teams, having nail biters. defensive games, offensive games, etc.

I think the problem is, people are not playing enough games using "My Skill" to allow the game to adjust to their play style.

Also, I have had games with RobQB and games where the AI QB completley fell apart. You know, kind of like real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suvorov
My Skill is absolutley the way to go. I am playing with Weapons on default and I am having great games. I am blowing teams out, being blown out by other teams, having nail biters. defensive games, offensive games, etc.

I think the problem is, people are not playing enough games using "My Skill" to allow the game to adjust to their play style.

Also, I have had games with RobQB and games where the AI QB completley fell apart. You know, kind of like real life.
Totally up to the individual. I know My Skill didn't work for me as much as the custom sliders I am using now.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #27
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
from the main screen go to Madden Test (under game modes I think) and once it brings up Holo Madden choose reset and then choose quit.
I don't get a reset option, I only get Continue and Quit.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
all these damn sliders and just going MySkill all the way and really seeing if this works, like playing non franchise game and seeing if the computer gets hard or plays better.
I don't give up that fast
Old 08-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
What about 3rd down %? I've had games where the CPU is right at or under 25% which indicates at least a "rusting" of Robo QB.
Me too. I've also actually turned weapons back on, and it feels like I'm getting better games. Placebo? Most likely. But whatever works.

If devs could nail down auto sliders, I'd love it. I'd rather play than test anyway, but I'll test if I have to.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Me too. I've also actually turned weapons back on, and it feels like I'm getting better games. Placebo? Most likely. But whatever works.

If devs could nail down auto sliders, I'd love it. I'd rather play than test anyway, but I'll test if I have to.
Jistic I have it on Hardcore, how can I turn the weapons back on
Old 08-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #31
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

The one thing that bugs me about the IQ test is the rushing offense.
It seems every test I can get my running skill up to all-madden, and everything else right about where I'd expect my skills to be (pro and all-pro), yet when I take my high running skill into a game, I can't get out of my own way. All other skills are pretty acurate for me. Anyone else have this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #32
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

I love this MySkill feature. People just need to be patient with it. Play a good 10 games and you'll feel it. I started on All-Madden across the board and now I'm between All-Pro and All-Madden on defense, but still All-Madden on offense. It's the best play I've ever gotten from Madden. Be patient and enjoy.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »