Home

Vince's custom sliders.

This is a discussion on Vince's custom sliders. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 02:07 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Vince's custom sliders.

[quote=EDIT: BTW, does anyone have some good sub-in/sub-out sliders?[/quote]

I have been using these but I don't think they work very well cause I don't see to many subs during a game.

on Offense RB and WR are set to: out-98 in-100 everyone else is at out- 0 in- 1
on Defense DT and DE are set to: out-98 in-100 everyone else is at out-0 in-1

I think the sub sliders might be broken but I am not sure. Hope this helps.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great sliders! I had been playing with these and almost gave up though! But I went back and read all the pages to find out u were using weapons, and that makes it so much better! Thanks for the effort!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #51
Rookie

Jballer's Arena

OVR: 3

I really want to try these but I have a real dumb question. This is the first madden I have bought in years and I just started franchise mode. I can NOT find where to put these sliders in. Where do I go? xbox 360 if it matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
I really want to try these but I have a real dumb question. This is the first madden I have bought in years and I just started franchise mode. I can NOT find where to put these sliders in. Where do I go? xbox 360 if it matters.
goto settings then game skill then switch preset skill level to custom then press A button on the passing rushing or which ever and the sliders will pop up on the bottom of the screen
Old 09-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #53
Rookie

Jballer's Arena

OVR: 3

All Im seeing is menu music, volume control, and franchise options. You're not talking about in-game are you? Because Im talking about the main screen. I really hope I dont have to change them every game..
Old 09-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #54
Rookie

Dolfan349's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
All Im seeing is menu music, volume control, and franchise options. You're not talking about in-game are you? Because Im talking about the main screen. I really hope I dont have to change them every game..
They're on the team select screen -- once you've chosen your teams, hit A, then a menu will come up with the difficulty. If you hit A on the passing, rushing, defense, etc. another menu will come up with the sliders. Once you set them, save your profile.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan349
They're on the team select screen -- once you've chosen your teams, hit A, then a menu will come up with the difficulty. If you hit A on the passing, rushing, defense, etc. another menu will come up with the sliders. Once you set them, save your profile.
I don't think you can get to the sub sliders from team select screen, someone correct if I'm wrong.......I think when you're in Franchise mode, you have to change them in game but you only have to do it once.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #56
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

I'd like to thank Vince for these sliders. Seriously guys, an extra controller is not needed. I boosted the INT to 45 (QB seems to hold onto the ball longer and make smart choices.....and get actual sacks!), Pass rush and reaction to 100. I'm playing a helluva better game now. My kicker is actually playing in this game now! He went 4 for 4 last game. Games are not blowouts for me. They are very realistic scores and stats. CPU QB throws for around 55-65%. All games are different, depending on the team, and always have rivalry on. Makes for better gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »