Home

Anyone out there with good Human Rushing Sliders No Dummy Profile And For A Speed HB

This is a discussion on Anyone out there with good Human Rushing Sliders No Dummy Profile And For A Speed HB within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Anyone out there with good Human Rushing Sliders No Dummy Profile And For A Speed HB

In other words anyone have good sliders for a team that has a speedster back, I am using Heelfans sliders with them just a little harder is certain aread and I am the Vikings, now if i use a HB with a speed of like 88 these are great sliders and its difficult to run up the gut, but I have AP, i mean cmon his speed is 97, i run to the outside and hes gone everytime lol, i dont want to have to trade him to make my games real, i mean to the outside occasionally working well is good and I also dont wanna make them so hard i cannot even run up the gut AT ALL, anyone have any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone out there with good Human Rushing Sliders No Dummy Profile And For A Speed

ironic that I've never had success with running outside. once in a blue moon I'll gain yardage. but.....I find that running between the tackles is where I make my money at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »