Home

I've been getting sacks with these sliders

This is a discussion on I've been getting sacks with these sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
I've been getting sacks with these sliders

I have the speed threshold at 40 and play on normal speed.
8 minutes/15 sec acc. clock

I'm playing with custom skills:
player skills/computer
passing
55/50
25/10
40/50
rushing
50/60
55/80
50/50
pass def
80/40
20/25
100/60
rush def
40/50
40/50
50/50
Now I only played 2 games w/ these settings:
Buf @ Min,I won 20-10
The 1st game I played,I sacked Trent Edwards 5 times w/ Minny in play now games,Edwards got 3,Allen 1,Kev Williams 1,I was picking mostly cover 2 defenses and using Kev Williams on D,also I noticed if you pick a man D and use the player on D that covers the fullback or Runningback will result in more coverage sacks.

The second game was against lowly Detroit in which I won barely 17-10,Culpepper threw a pick in the redzone,anyways I had 8 sacks,Edwards 3,Allen 2,K.Will 2,Greenway 1(sometimes throw in free fire) using these tactics,I'm probably gonna run a few more tests b/f I bump up the settings.

My tips:
Use some1 on the line and watch the playart,sometimes if you grab the off. tackle w/ your def. tackle and pull off a move,you will get a sack,ex-I use KWill and crash towards Edwards tackle,I lock up w/ the tackle and Edwards has free reign to the QB and if your good,you can get in w/ your guy as well.This works well with cover 2,cover 3 defenses.

If you pick man defenses,you can use the method above or you can use the def player covering the FB/RB,I get a few coverage sacks doing this.

I'm gonna mess w/ 3-4 defenses and see if I can get a few sacks w/ Ware.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »