Home

Help with sacks

This is a discussion on Help with sacks within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Help with sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
if nothing else, it is a good experiment to see how the sliders interact with one another and get a feel for the range each set has and how effective they are at the extremes

hopefully it can produce a very good sim set of sliders though
Out of curiosity, what is the current slider set you are playing with? Your test theory sounds interesting, start with everything at 100, then over several games adjust sliders down to create a challenging game? I'm currently trying PM's, but I've only got one game in at this point. So far my biggest complaint is NO sacks, and a rather weak HUM run game.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #10
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't know. I'm really getting distraught over the fact that I still can't get sacks. I mean is every QB in this game Brett Favre? They would rather throw into triple coverage than take a sack. Its no problem getting pressure on them, but they just won't take a sack! The fact that I'm using the Steelers and the 3-4 bothers me as well. I don't want to change it to a 4-3. I got a grip on all the sliders except this one problem. I changed the game speed, adjusted the speed threshold slider, 100 Pass rush, 0 Pass Rush, everything. I don't feel that I should have to play on the def line or linebacker to get sacks. I've always used the safeties. I love a lot about this game and can imagine how much fun I'm going to have if and when I get this figured out.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:22 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 9

try pressing the dive button when your near the quarterback and u will get the sack, i tried this and it works trust me i got 19 sacks with shawne merriman in my franchise, also u have the steelers one of the best pass rushing team in the league so u should get sacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »