Home

Perfect Auto-Sub And Fatigue Sliders

This is a discussion on Perfect Auto-Sub And Fatigue Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Perfect Auto-Sub And Fatigue Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
I had my backup O-lineman coming in w/ fatigue at 60, and this is 100
And was your O-line set at 45 out when your fatigue was at 60? I think that's the point of these. They're all set lower because the overall fatigue slider is set to 100.

I may give these a spin myself to see how they work.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

I'm testing them out using Cowboys(me) vs. Redskins. They are looking good so far. The Redskins went on a very long drive, with good rotation between Portis and Betts. By the time they got into the red zone, just about the entire defense was fatigued and being subbed out. Then I caught a picked with Hamlin and took it back 98 yards for the td. He was running very slow and you could tell he was fatigued, but nobody caught him because they were in their goal line package and one of my linemen put a good block on Portis. I was very pleased when Hamlin missed four plays on the next series because he was still fatigued.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #11
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
Fatigue 100
Auto-Subs Out/In
QB: 50/75
HB: 68/69
WR: 67/68
FB/TE: 60/65
OL: 45/65

DT: 69/70
DE: 68/69
LB: 50/70
CB: 45/65
S: 60/65
how are these working for you? I finally witness players missing from
my team during the game(maybe a bug with fatigue? Ricky Williams had a big run of 40 yards and was never heard from again after that run in the 2nd quarter) I never notice it before so maybe its a bug? Fatigue at 100 makes the game much better, the running game mean something now....

Im glad im not the only guy playing with fatigue maxed....Sports games for some reason are scare of stamina, fatigue and energy, come on its a sports game!!!!! No way a player's energy, fatigue or stamina should be in the range of 80-100 all game or sit out a few plays/minutes and be 100% again....I also love how the injurie slider is working at maxed too, guys get banged up but its nothing serious and is back on the feild a few plays later! Now thats sports! Even with injury at 100 I havent had ANY serious injury but I bet if I risk playing a banged up player right away he may get seriously injured...3 games only one injury which was Ricky Williams for a week(mad they took out questionable, doubtful and probable injuries, would have mad the injury system better...SMH)

Last edited by Jukeman; 08-19-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
how are these working for you? I finally witness players missing from
my team during the game(maybe a bug with fatigue? Ricky Williams had a big run of 40 yards and was never heard from again after that run in the 2nd quarter) I never notice it before so maybe its a bug? Fatigue at 100 makes the game much better, the running game mean something now....

Im glad im not the only guy playing with fatigue maxed....Sports games for some reason are scare of stamina, fatigue and energy, come on its a sports game!!!!! No way a player's energy, fatigue or stamina should be in the range of 80-100 all game or sit out a few plays/minutes and be 100% again....I also love how the injurie slider is working at maxed too, guys get banged up but its nothing serious and is back on the feild a few plays later! Now thats sports! Even with injury at 100 I havent had ANY serious injury but I bet if I risk playing a banged up player right away he may get seriously injured...3 games only one injury which was Ricky Williams for a week(mad they took out questionable, doubtful and probable injuries, would have mad the injury system better...SMH)
Here are the rushing stats from my Cowboys vs. Redskins game:

Cowboys- Marion Barber: 32att, 154yds, 4.8avg, 2td
Felix Jones: 13att, 98yds, 7.5avg, 0td
Tashard Choice: 6att, 18yds, 3.0avg, 1td

Redskins- Clinton Portis: 16att, 103yds, 6.4avg, 1td
Ladell Betts: 4att, 13yds, 3.2avg, 0td

This was bad game. It was hard to really test the carries for the Redskins because they kept getting 3 and outs and by half time I was up by 30. They literally passed the whole second half. Other than that I was seeing the HB come out every 3 or 4 plays. Maybe using a bad team like the Lions and playing a good running team like the Vikings.

BTW, Jukeman I am loving these settings with your sliders, but the QB Acc is way too low. It's ok to be off the mark a few times, but it seems like QB's can't even complete a pass. Gonna raise it up to 10 or maybe higher. Be back with more results.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have just one problem when I put fatigue to 100, it only works for 1 player, I was playing with my friend (home team) and his players were never being subbed out but mine were, and then we looked at it and no matter what we did the fatigue would also reset to 50 after we left that menu so they only work if you play 1 player I think...
Old 08-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

These are very good. I think RB are subbed out a little too frequently, but other than that, very sound.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

i have 3 good backs i want to use them all what auto sub settings would i use
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball8992
I have just one problem when I put fatigue to 100, it only works for 1 player, I was playing with my friend (home team) and his players were never being subbed out but mine were, and then we looked at it and no matter what we did the fatigue would also reset to 50 after we left that menu so they only work if you play 1 player I think...
Just allocate a seperate profile to your friend, go into their profile setting, and put their fatigue up to 100 as well. Hope that helps you out mate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »