Home

Heelfan's "MY SKILL" Sliders (Cpu adjustments)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's "MY SKILL" Sliders (Cpu adjustments) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #73
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Heelfan's "MY SKILL" Sliders (Cpu adjustments)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbman
I love your slider but I am having trouble running the ball.any help
Running game for me has been fine so far. I am sure that will change as the sliders adjust. The only suggestion I have to help your run game is to maybe move threshold speed slider down to 40, that is if you are playing with it at 75 per Heels settings. It may work better lower because it will seperate those speedy backs from some of those slower DL...

Heelfan, have you changed the threshold speed slider at all or still at 75?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughey2k
Running game for me has been fine so far. I am sure that will change as the sliders adjust. The only suggestion I have to help your run game is to maybe move threshold speed slider down to 40, that is if you are playing with it at 75 per Heels settings. It may work better lower because it will seperate those speedy backs from some of those slower DL...

Heelfan, have you changed the threshold speed slider at all or still at 75?
Still at 75. I may go back to default but not sure yet. Going to try "50" next game.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 5

I tried using these, but my "My Skill" is messed up. I was winning 28-0 after the first quarter. For some reason my human passing is at 0, the easiest setting. I was able to totally pick apart the CPU.

I am not sure why My Skill has the passing at 0, my QB has 11 TD's and 8 Int's, I have a top 10 WR for receiving yards, and the top TE for receiving yards. Weird. I might keep it on All-Pro and use these sliders anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
I tried using these, but my "My Skill" is messed up. I was winning 28-0 after the first quarter. For some reason my human passing is at 0, the easiest setting. I was able to totally pick apart the CPU.

I am not sure why My Skill has the passing at 0, my QB has 11 TD's and 8 Int's, I have a top 10 WR for receiving yards, and the top TE for receiving yards. Weird. I might keep it on All-Pro and use these sliders anyways.
That is strange. You can delete your profile and start over so it will be accurate. Just need to play some more game after you delete it to get your IQ where it needs to be..
Old 08-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #77
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
Still at 75. I may go back to default but not sure yet. Going to try "50" next game.
Sounds good, let us know how 50 works out for you or if 75 is better. I am also going to try with it lower, maybe 40???
Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
Heel, the rumor is 55 gives the best feel for speed differential. I believe this is the # being thrown around. Here's the post from bill 2451.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2040065432
Old 08-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Heel, the rumor is 55 gives the best feel for speed differential. I believe this is the # being thrown around. Here's the post from bill 2451.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2040065432
Will have to try that. I moved mine to 75 but never really felt good about it as the default seemed fine. But 55 or 50 (default) might be the best. I like seeing the speed differences between the players as it adds to the game IMO..
Old 08-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughey2k
Sounds good, let us know how 50 works out for you or if 75 is better. I am also going to try with it lower, maybe 40???
40 might be too low for playing the game on "Slow " speed. Not sure what speed you are playing on but I think going below 50 is if you are playing on normal or fast speed. But it really is what you like in the end.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »