Home

Help! Stuck in Slider Hell!

This is a discussion on Help! Stuck in Slider Hell! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Help! Stuck in Slider Hell!

I have tested out about 5 different slider sets found on the site (Bill Harris, Heelfan, DBs, just to name a few) and I just dont find any of the games that I play competitive. I play 12 minute quarters with 15 second runoff and every game I am up by about 28 at the half and can easily run away with the game and put up 60 but I slow down and finish with about 48 pts. They all just seem too easy, SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHALLANGE!!!!
Huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Help! Stuck in Slider Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
I have tested out about 5 different slider sets found on the site (Bill Harris, Heelfan, DBs, just to name a few) and I just dont find any of the games that I play competitive. I play 12 minute quarters with 15 second runoff and every game I am up by about 28 at the half and can easily run away with the game and put up 60 but I slow down and finish with about 48 pts. They all just seem too easy, SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHALLANGE!!!!
User at 0 CPU at 100

problem solved

PS:Now really, just tweak them yourself.. really. I think the more easier thing to do with sliders is a challenging game... the problem is to tweak a balance game.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

Also, if you're going to tweak, I would suggest tweaking the overall slider and not the individual sliders (for Player skill). I've found that even with tweaked Rushing sliders that give you a 5 in rushing overall (high Run Blocking/Break Tackle, low Fumbles), running the ball is still a lot harder than just moving the slider to 5 and using the default settings. Not sure if anyone else has had this, just what I've noticed.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Bonecrusher52's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
Did you try mine sliders? In my option, my setting is much harder than others.

Christopher Walken

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »