Home

HUMAN vs HUMAN Sliders

This is a discussion on HUMAN vs HUMAN Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
HUMAN vs HUMAN SLIDERS are BROKEN

I made several post about this on the ea site and here but Im not getting any kind of helpful responses.

Some friends and I get together every year and play a franchise...
After playing several games, we've noticed that player perfomance and qb performance were pretty much the same regardless of the team/player etc...
We tried adjusting sliders to get the most realistic game as we could.
To get to the point, after adjusting the wr catching sliders and qb accuracy sliders its become apparent the sliders are broken when playing USER vs USER offline.

We made sure we the identical settings and we still get the same performance, however, when we play test against the computer with the adjusted sliders, the game play is completely different.

Can I get some of you all to run some test with ths?

If its broke, this too needs to be patched, cause its borderline a game killer for me.

Last edited by Cunning_Fox; 09-01-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: HUMAN vs HUMAN SLIDERS are BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning_Fox
I made several post about this on the ea site and here but Im not getting any kind of helpful responses.

Some friends and I get together every year and play a franchise...
After playing several games, we've noticed that player perfomance and qb performance were pretty much the same regardless of the team/player etc...
We tried adjusting sliders to get the most realistic game as we could.
To get to the point, after adjusting the wr catching sliders and qb accuracy sliders its become apparent the sliders are broken when playing USER vs USER offline.

We made sure we the identical settings and we still get the same performance, however, when we play test against the computer with the adjusted sliders, the game play is completely different.

Can I get some of you all to run some test with ths?

If its broke, this too needs to be patched, cause its borderline a game killer for me.
I'm no expert but I would think if you are running human/human sliders, they would be the same for each user. In that case, you both would have the same advantages and disadvantages. So, with that in mind, the game won't change much. The sliders are made to make the game more challenging against the CPU. About the only thing that would make things different would be to have one person's sliders turned up more than the other. You would see a difference but then one of the human players would have a definite advantage. Kind of a head scratcher but I am thinking you guys should figure out what level you want to play at and do that. IMO, you should play each other straight up pro level. Against the CPU it won't be a challenge but against another human player, it will come down to play calling and stick skills. Hope this helps.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »