Home

Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

This is a discussion on Try These Set of SLIDERS and... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

...tell me what you think?...

i post these in the wrong forum before and it was locked. but as you'll see, these sliders will give you a very competitive and wde open game. don't be shy, give them a try...

Player Skills:
passing:18
rushing:20
pass def:20
rush def:20

cpu skills:
EVERYTHING at 5

gameplay option:
game speed: normal
threshold: 50
12min, 15 acc clock

tell me what type of game you guys get...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Thumbs up Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

Wow. With the exception of a few too many dropped passes, these sliders gave me the best football game ive played so far. You definitely need to plant before you throw a pass. Best stats so far that ive seen in a game. Dallas 24 Philadelphia 20 Not going to get into all the numbers, but it was one hell of a game.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

Hey whaaaaz, you mind posting some stats from some of your games with these? Not all, just qb yds, rushing yds and yards per carry? Does the CPU have a respectable run game with these? Do they throw it deep every now and then?
Old 09-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
Banned

Ewww

You do realize that if you have skill at 100% that means your players play to 100% of there rating for that catagory. With these sliders theres no diifrence in Kyle Orton and Tom Brady and so on. Only thing that seperates a player from another would be speed.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #5
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFunk4
Ewww

You do realize that if you have skill at 100% that means your players play to 100% of there rating for that catagory. With these sliders theres no diifrence in Kyle Orton and Tom Brady and so on. Only thing that seperates a player from another would be speed.
False.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5
Question Re: Try These Set of SLIDERS and...

DaFunk4, please enlighten us on where, or how you came up with that statement about 100% means that a player plays to 100% of his attributes or whatever. It would be good to know.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdfrank
DaFunk4, please enlighten us on where, or how you came up with that statement about 100% means that a player plays to 100% of his attributes or whatever. It would be good to know.
This theory comes from a guy named Versuz2. There is a thread about him/his sliders on here now. Some of his stuff sounds reasonable, but the 100% thing is totally bogus.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

The sliders play good,but i'm wondering does anyone get pressure with good D-Lines(like the Giants)? I haven't really gotten any. I think just decreasing the amount of drops and these are pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »