Home

Steeler99's Franchise Sliders

This is a discussion on Steeler99's Franchise Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Steeler99's Franchise Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Make all adjustments to the sub-sliders and that will equal the "main slider" rating I have listed in post #1 (12.5, 10, 16, etc, etc). In other words click on each main slider to open sub-sliders and adjust those values to the numbers I have listed.

Hope that helps!
Gotcha'. However, the first section (Player Skill > Passing) did not go to 12.5, but to 12.

Preset Skill Level has to be Custom, correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yankee Faithful
Gotcha'. However, the first section (Player Skill > Passing) did not go to 12.5, but to 12.

Preset Skill Level has to be Custom, correct?
It will never show 12.5 or any other decimal. I simply figured out how many clicks were between 12 and 13 to figure that out. 12.5 should be exactly between all-pro (10) and all-madden (15). It was just a base point to start at as I found all-pro fun but too easy, and all-madden too full of cpu cheats.

You'll notice I have most of the cpu sliders set to make their difficulty near or below all-pro, while all hum sliders are set between all-pro and all-madden (or higher), which should increase overall difficulty/challenge versus the cpu.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
It will never show 12.5 or any other decimal. I simply figured out how many clicks were between 12 and 13 to figure that out. 12.5 should be exactly between all-pro (10) and all-madden (15). It was just a base point to start at as I found all-pro fun but too easy, and all-madden too full of cpu cheats.

You'll notice I have most of the cpu sliders set to make their difficulty near or below all-pro, while all hum sliders are set between all-pro and all-madden (or higher), which should increase overall difficulty/challenge versus the cpu.
Oh, alright, so no decimals. I thought I was entering it in incorrectly.

One last question before I go and play a full game and test them out. What is the "all-pro (10) and all-madden (15)"? I literally entered in the ratings you posted, and believe to have them entered them correctly, just a bit confused on that.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Oh, alright, so no decimals. I thought I was entering it in incorrectly.

One last question before I go and play a full game and test them out. What is the "all-pro (10) and all-madden (15)"? I literally entered in the ratings you posted, and believe to have them entered them correctly, just a bit confused on that.
Just worry about having sub-sliders set as listed on page one and you'll be correct. I probably should have left main slider number off so as not to confuse anyone?

default all-pro leaves main sliders at (10), default all-madden (15), default pro (5), etc, etc. Then if you click on sub-sliders you see all-pro has all sub-sliders at 50, all-madden 25, etc, etc.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Just worry about having sub-sliders set as listed on page one and you'll be correct. I probably should have left main slider number off so as not to confuse anyone?

default all-pro leaves main sliders at (10), default all-madden (15), default pro (5), etc, etc. Then if you click on sub-sliders you see all-pro has all sub-sliders at 50, all-madden 25, etc, etc.
Oh alright. Sorry for being annoying, just want to ensure I was using your sliders correctly so that I can possibly have a great Madden experience with them.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'll try these in a little bit, but first I need some grub.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:59 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Oh alright. Sorry for being annoying, just want to ensure I was using your sliders correctly so that I can possibly have a great Madden experience with them.
No problem at all, I'm glad if I can help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 06:13 PM   #32
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Steeler, what are you using for your auto subs and fatigue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »