Home

"SLIDERS THAT WORK"

This is a discussion on "SLIDERS THAT WORK" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: "SLIDERS THAT WORK"

I use Ask Madden for offense and defense and I always select the left most play. The game is just too easy with these settings. I think I'm going to use MySkill.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC fan for life
I respect your opinion, but on the other hand, who's are better, without all the glitches,morphing,skynet,sliding into place to make a play, etc etc, and if you use house rules only, no way are you having that type of a game, ask madden is the only way this will work, so you cant just do your money play all the time, i can do my money play on all-madden all day, anyways just my opinion good luck.

No. You are wrong. I assure you.. I am having that type of game. And I am a firm believer in the "Ask Madden" feature and have been for some time now. I wouldn't say I am the best madden player on the planet, but I have been playing since the first release. I do not play cheese..never have never will. I am a true sim player, and do play with my own house rules. But in order for VERSUZ2 sliders to work for me, I would have to incorporate a new rule. Which would be snap the ball, close my eyes, and pick a button without looking, and pray to god that my reciever isn't wide open for yet another 60 YD TD. In all honesty, I actually prefer to play coach mode. and have a nice set of sliders and coaching schemes that have been working well for me. So I am good. But if I do want a Chiefs 45 and Patriots 6 game. I will plug the arcade sliders of VERSUZ back in. Again... to each his own.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

ed5881, i am curious to see what you came up with, in your sliders, you make very good points, and to the others who have posted in this thread, you make valid points to, thank you on your feedback so far, i like everyone else, just want to get a good game with sim play, so keep it going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

I tried Versuz's sliders. After I beat the Pats 44-3 with the Browns, I went back to default All Pro.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 17

i'm tellin ya i play for true SIM to.....and NFL on Fox sliders in Franchise mode feel GREAT..try them out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »